ADVERTISEMENT

How many unannounced verbals are remaining?

Thanks for the info

I really like Some of the kids they got today.....Getting Mack , the #19 player
out of Bama is huge and the QB from SC has a big arm and can run....
Looks like recruiting the south is starting to pay big dividends. (WVU, Louisville, UCF, USF
have made out big with the crumbs in Fla.) Patridge is leading the way to bigger
things at Pitt..........go where the talent pools the deepest and cast the nets......great strategy

Last edited:
Are we going to fill our limit on the first weekend,the only major kid who hasn’t committed yet is the CB Mullen

I saw on one of the recruits pics, can’t remember which one, that the football/signed
had a# 11 on it....I think that leaves one more after Nelms. Or is Nelms eleven.

Interestingly....pitt moved up to 34th/ in recruiting on 247 last I checked..hour ago....

Seems to me, this will be another 30-35 recruiting class.....with some late 4 star closes.
(Though if pitt can have a break out year with Pickett...maybe a little lower than mid 30s.)

Once these core players develop and pitt wins more games, than Narduzzi will
get some top 25 classes. I trust, for now, his defensive recruiting........just need to
do better with wrs-playmakers...a lot better...jmho

Last edited:
WRs are really just an unknown. Other than Mathews and Ffrench no other WRs recruited by HCPN have played much yet.

Interestingly....pitt moved up to 39th/ in recruiting on 247 last I checked..hour ago....

Seems to me, this will be another 30-35 recruiting class.....with some late 4 star closes.
(Though if pitt can have a break out year with Pickett...maybe a little lower than mid 30s.

Once these core players develop and pitt wins more games, than Narduzzi will
get some top 25 classes. I trust, for now, his defensive recruiting........just need to
do better with wrs-playmakers...a lot better...jmho

Good point.......

Though, I really like the QB from SC. I’m no film guru or expert but the kid impressed
me with throwing across the field on 30-40 yard patters. The ball is actually traveling
A good 50-55 yards on those throws. Kid has the arm and deceptively fast for 6-6.
Based on raw talent, this is a great pickup for the future. Patti,Pickett and this kid is
a nice core group to groom. Very excited about the qbs and rbs we have recruited last
2 years. Davis,sibly,last years 4 star, and today’s pickup.......really nice depth starting
to develop at Pitt..........

Last edited:
Pitt now sits at No. 5 in the ACC Football Recruiting Composite Team rankings with a score of 142.83 with 11 three-star prospects in their class. Pitt currently has the No. 30 class in the nation according to the 247Sports 2019 Football Recruiting Composite Team Rankings.

Reactions: Jeffburgh
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT