ADVERTISEMENT

I hate the ACC

Penn St. has been in the Big 10 for nearly 30 years, and they still think the same thing is at play there.

We were warned this would happen from other fans in the conference

They seem to have been correct

Also did you watch the game tonight? You gotta admit it looks exactly like BS calls

Reactions: superstein61a
Go read the duke rivals board apparently are whole team is thugs and the refs blew the game for them

The targeting was just insane, just god awful. Then there was the 2 point conversion. First off, Duke absolutely should’ve never gotten the 2 points to begin with. But put aside that it helped Pitt and assume it was a bad call, Duke got the 2 points and we just moved on. That would’ve been a disgrace, but there is absolutely nothing more embarrassing than “ummmm.... well... I don’t know.... who called what.... do over?”

That crew was a joke. Period.

Reactions: lilspainishflea
I realize there is nothing better for us but the ACC officiating is just flat out biased again Pitt and other non old school ACC programs

agree, what choice do we have? If the all-eastern league would have came to fruition, us, PSU & WVU would be the shot callers and the refs wouldn't be outright screwing us

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT