ADVERTISEMENT

I Hope…

mike412

Head Coach
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2001
Santa Monica, CA
A lot of the players from the 1965, 1966 and 1967 Pitt soccer teams are still healthy, walking the Earth and will be watching Pitt play on Friday. Captain Art Richardson, Bob Racunas, Mike Schalk, Goalie Len Harmon from Rochester, NY, Ernie Mouen, Shelly Zouma, Dave Shimpeno, our fair haired central midfielder from Springdale, Terry Weiler and the others. It is just a joy to see the heights to which this team has taken the game you played!

Last edited:
Reactions: Fk_Pitt and JD1976
A lot of the players from the 1965, 1966 and 1967 Pitt soccer teams are still healthy, walking the Earth and will be watching Pitt play on Friday. Captain Art Richardson, Bob Racunas, Mike Schalk, Goalie Len Harmon from Rochester, NY, Ernie Mouen, Shelly Zouma, Dave Shimpeno, our fair haired central midfielder from Springdale, Terry Weiler and the others. It is just a joy to see the heights to which this team has taken the game you played!
I have some friends in the Pgh soccer community who played for the program. I’m trying to get them out Friday night to watch the game. Would be fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT