ADVERTISEMENT

I still think capel is the guy

8stevieD3

Scholarship
Gold Member
Oct 4, 2020
We’ve had a lot of bad luck. Plus digging out of the stallings hole. …not being able to light dudes up with money and free hookers the way others schools do.

he has a team that started off unarguably embarrassingly , but they have some talent no depth and are playing hard every night Recruiting is light brcause not enough cash and hookers to throw out there and also we’re gonna need a heavy handful of transfers not freshmen.

I know I should have made this post when things were bleakest, but I swear I’ve felt this way all season. Although, I’ve questioned myself after a couple of the really tough losses.

btw I’m really glad we don’t recruit with hookers. I’d rather lose every game. The money is stupid too. If you want money go play semi pro or whatever. Let, I don’t know college kids play college sports. However, That’s not big time college sports right now or in the foreseeable future.

I used to be a season tic holder for years pandemic awful fortune made me take a break. However I’ve been to a game this year and I look forward to going to a few more. Pitt, Capel, team keep fighting the good fight

H2P

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News