ADVERTISEMENT

Idk what to think

freddietee511

Freshman
Nov 24, 2013
Tampa
man, like getting rid of a 4 year coach is all pitt has done in 30 years. I think we need to break cycle. But at same time, if he cant recruit , and if players are starting to turn(dont know if true) then what is going to get better ?

man, like getting rid of a 4 year coach is all pitt has done in 30 years. I think we need to break cycle. But at same time, if he cant recruit , and if players are starting to turn(dont know if true) then what is going to get better ?
I feel the same way. I would love to have some stability but you can't keep a coach just for stability. If he went 5-7, 4-8 then 8-4 and 8-4 you keep him for sure. It just seems like we slipping not getting better. Two straight losing season's is something Pitt avoided under all the change the last decade. Its simply unacceptable that PN defense is this bad and year four and thats what ultimately makes me want him gone. IF the D was good and the offense was bad I would say keep him and give him whatever he needs to get a top notch OC

I feel the same way. I would love to have some stability but you can't keep a coach just for stability. If he went 5-7, 4-8 then 8-4 and 8-4 you keep him for sure. It just seems like we slipping not getting better. Two straight losing season's is something Pitt avoided under all the change the last decade. Its simply unacceptable that PN defense is this bad and year four and thats what ultimately makes me want him gone. IF the D was good and the offense was bad I would say keep him and give him whatever he needs to get a top notch OC

He is actually worse at recruiting then the guys we ran off , so we are getting worse...

Yeah its tough. I had high hopes. Season isnt over but man. We gotta do something NOW . And by do something I mean go to UCF win, syracuse win, and nd win. Yeah not likely

You need to let the season play out and I want to see things turn around. From what I've seen so far, I don't have much confidence. If this team isn't moving in the right direction at this point of Narduzzi's tenure, you need to move on and not prolong the inevitable. I don't expect 10-11 wins ever year, but I do think Pitt should be winning 7-8 and compete in a bowl game each season.

You need to let the season play out and I want to see things turn around. From what I've seen so far, I don't have much confidence. If this team isn't moving in the right direction at this point of Narduzzi's tenure, you need to move on and not prolong the inevitable. I don't expect 10-11 wins ever year, but I do think Pitt should be winning 7-8 and compete in a bowl game each season.
Agree season needs to finish before any decisions are made. It doesn't look good now but if they find a way to win one or two of the next three things could change in a hurry. I don't think anyone is saying fire him now. They are just saying if we go 4-8 or worse a change probably needs to be made.

They should just not have one of the worst defenses ever several years straight, and actually beat a Carolina team that barely had a pulse. That is literally asking the bare minimum, almost any coach out there could avoid being this bad even in their first year.

Reactions: lilspainishflea
It

According to idiots like pittbb80, PC sucked, he mumbled, couldn't recruit, etc, yet it seems like we have less talent the more Narduzzi's recruits take over

They should just not have one of the worst defenses ever several years straight, and actually beat a Carolina team that barely had a pulse. That is literally asking the bare minimum, almost any coach out there could avoid being this bad even in their first year.

All we’ve heard for the last 3+ years from this guy is how great the defense will be with the right personnel. He has his own recruits now and the only thing that has changed is the schedule.

Reactions: Pittx9
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT