ADVERTISEMENT

If we did...

docpanther26

Junior
Aug 12, 2017
Happen to terminate Narduzzi’s position, I would actually like to see Lyke go after Lane Kiffin. Although this guy drove me crazy in the past, it may be what is needed to be injected into this program.

Thoughts, opinions on this?

I would like to steal Louisville’s new HC, Satterfield, even after their fiasco today. They were dreadful last year and finished with the same record as us this year. What I saw from them (and I watched them on TV 4 times) was improvement from week to week (excluding today). Less penalties, less turnovers, less fundamental mistakes; a lot of discipline from a team that was totally undisciplined last season.

Then today they had a total meltdown. Playing a Kentucky team with a WR playing QB because of injuries, they let Kentucky run for almost 500 yards. But, the guy still did a hell of a job.

But, he’s not a realistic candidate. I think a coach at a program one step below the power 5 conference would be the best bet. A proven winner. When you hire an assistant it’s more of a crap shoot. You can get a Fickell but you also can get a Narduzzi. The proven coaches who moved up at the same time: Fleck and Campbell just to name two, have been more successful taking over programs that were in far worse shape.

I would like to steal Louisville’s new HC, Satterfield, even after their fiasco today. They were dreadful last year and finished with the same record as us this year. What I saw from them (and I watched them on TV 4 times) was improvement from week to week (excluding today). Less penalties, less turnovers, less fundamental mistakes; a lot of discipline from a team that was totally undisciplined last season.

Then today they had a total meltdown. Playing a Kentucky team with a WR playing QB because of injuries, they let Kentucky run for almost 500 yards. But, the guy still did a hell of a job.

But, he’s not a realistic candidate. I think a coach at a program one step below the power 5 conference would be the best bet. A proven winner. When you hire an assistant it’s more of a crap shoot. You can get a Fickell but you also can get a Narduzzi. The proven coaches who moved up at the same time: Fleck and Campbell just to name two, have been more successful taking over programs that were in far worse shape.
Wait. Are you being serious? You’re going to “steal” Louisville’s head coach? Surely, you’re not that obtuse.

I know your just making conversation, but Louisville to Pitt is a lateral move at best. Why would he do that?

Wait. Are you being serious? You’re going to “steal” Louisville’s head coach? Surely, you’re not that obtuse.

obtuse? Check out the big brain on Brad!!!!

I didn’t think you ridge runners used such big words! Now let me expand your vocabulary even further.... You need to “decamp” the premises....

Reactions: columbus mike
LOL.>.....sorry, my opinion is the guy is fools gold...
Plus, a dirty recruiter...hence my LOL
We need someone dirty, if "fools gold" means he cheats, gets a few 10+ win seasons with rankings, then get's fired and we go 6-6 every year again, THAT'S A WIN. Better than consistently 6-6.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT