ADVERTISEMENT

In Case I Get Too Drunk...

upj87

Head Coach
Nov 5, 2003
and cannot keep up... In baseball parlance in regards to the division crown, Pitt's magic number with two games remaining is 1 and only applies with Virginia , correct?

Reactions: JSSTartan
and cannot keep up... In baseball parlance in regards to the division crown, Pitt's magic number with two games remaining is 1 and only applies with Virginia , correct?
Correct. If Pitt wins 1 of 2 remaining games, or if Virginia loses 1 of 2 remaining games, Pitt clinches the Coastal Division.

Reactions: DiehardPanther
Yep, you got it right. Rather win out though and have a respectable record going into the game and not be 6-6.

All Pitt has to do is not kick to Mardy Gilyard. So no problem...
Don't worry one of my favorite PITT coaches Wanny won't be on the field coaching? Correct?
Why not kick the ball to their best offensive player and one of the best kick returners in the nation??????
And why didn't they tell Dion to down the ball on the 1/2 inch line instead of scoring, run a few plays to run the clock and score leaving Cinny no time to score.
Or why didn't they play some FREAKIN defense with the big halftime lead?
Its hard to forget that game, the cold, the snow, the loss, the long 4.5 hr drive home.

GO PITT!

I said this to my dad and buddy on Saturday.
I felt alright leading 31-7 at halftime. Had the score been 31-10, I may have had terrible flashbacks and had a panic attack any time va tech crossed midfield.

Yeah I felt good at half too. It was right after Pitt made it 17-0. When Pitt went up 38-15 I knew it was over.

The Pickett fumble inside of the 10 had me thinking we might screw it up. By halftime I was feeling much better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT