ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting scores from tonight's games

RaleighPittFan

Assistant Coach
May 12, 2005
#24 NCSU has come from behind to lead W Carolina 17 - 14 in the third qtr. At Raleigh.

Colorado trails NDST 17 - 20 at Boulder at the half.

UNC v Minnesota scoreless in the first half.

I'm interested to see how NCSU finishes and how UNC plays.

I was a pretty big Robert Anae fan from his BYU, UVA, and Cuse days.

But you sometimes heard some talk from insiders that his QB coach Beck was the true genius.

And ever since the pair broke up and Anae has been on his own, he has sucked as an OC.

UNC QB Max Johnson might be done for the year. Could be a good thing for them as he looked rather pedestrian. Have to play their young QB now.

Their defense looks improved.

UNC QB Max Johnson might be done for the year. Could be a good thing for them as he looked rather pedestrian. Have to play their young QB now.

Their defense looks improved.

Didn't see the second half, but that sucks to hear because I was thinking that we might have a decent shot of beating these guys with him under center when I was watching in the first half.

That running back looked talented as all heck, though.

Didn't see the second half, but that sucks to hear because I was thinking that we might have a decent shot of beating these guys with him under center when I was watching in the first half.

That running back looked talented as all heck, though.
Omarion Hampton the RB is a beast. Haven’t seen enough of Harrell to make a determination. He has legs, but not sure how accurate of a passer he is or if he can read the d and go through his progressions. Seems to have happy feet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT