ADVERTISEMENT

Ish returning

Great. As I said a few months ago, we have to get these announcements now since these are all 1 year free agents now. Looks like Ish and Lowe got what they needed. So now lets get Thiero, a big, and a guard.

images

Reactions: BreakingPitt
Great news! Ish is such a good player and does everything well. His knack for rebounding is huge because it gives out the ability to run the floor.

Last edited:
Very Burton-like. Not as consistent but that might come this year.
Yes, it was Burton's second season at Pitt that his play elevated to all conference level. Leggett isn't quite as reliable on drives as Burton (at least Burton in his last season) but he's a little better shooting 3s and I'm excited to see him back next year. He could have a really, really good season, even if he's a few degrees shy of all conference.

I loved Burton, but Ish is already better than he was his first year. I expect Ish to be a big leader on this team and be the starting 2 guard.

I loved Burton, but Ish is already better than he was his first year. I expect Ish to be a big leader on this team and be the starting 2 guard.
Pitt should only hope that Ish becomes the player Burton was his last two seasons .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT