ADVERTISEMENT

Jake Kradel commits to Pitt

Solid get, he'll end up as a guard. Might make a good center if he can learn the position.

huge pick up. very happy.. welcome aboard.. kind of hoping he stays on Offense, as a guard.. but I reserve the right to change my mind on that at least 14 times by this time next year.. regardless, huge pickup..

Not everyone wants to attend school in a mountain valley far away from the rest of the world where common sense is uncommon, adults dodge responsibilities, DAs vanish from the face of the earth without a trace and your "brothers" torture you for half a day then erase the evidence in a fashion that would make Joseph Goebles proud.
As inviting as that may sound to some, to others it is the nation's largest insane asylum.
Welcome to Pitt and thank goodness your parents raised you with a sense of humility, compassion and good sense.

Really hard to tell with the OL, but this kid seems like the real deal and had a lot of staffs convinced, so the signs certainly point to this being a big get.
Word is he is being looked at as a DT with the flexibility to play OL if that's where the need is. Looks to be athletic at his size, and pretty lean as well.

Gotta luv ......out of all his offers. We beat out a lot of successful programs for his services. Which means A LOT more than stars. In my opinion all day every day!

Now lets get 18 more like him

Last edited:
Reactions: DiehardPanther
I think OSU wanted him at OG but have much better options there for the moment. He'll have a much better opportunity here at Pitt regardless. The offers he has does speak to his upside ability.

He and Blake Z. have been commenting on each other's status quite a bit; getting both of these guys would be excellent for the future OL and DL units.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT