ADVERTISEMENT

James Conner - Erie McDowell

Except many players only do 1. In fact, most players only do 1. They don't have to do their college, high school, or a "silly" one.

In fact, it is entirely wrong to say the producer "picks one". The players choose what is taped and what is used, even if they do record more than 1.

THIS!!! Confirmed it last night with a guy who played in the league...said they only say one intro and it’s your call to say what you want.

THIS!!! Confirmed it last night with a guy who played in the league...said they only say one intro and it’s your call to say what you want.
Thought this producer stuff was Bullsh!te........prefer to alway hear the college because don’t actually know for many.
but if guys need to do their thing.....it ain’t no thing.

well james conner is the one thing pitt fans have to be proud about now and well it would have been nice to hear "pitt" on an NFL broadcast but it's not the end of the world I guess. We still have Aaron Donald, he'll say pitt and not penn hills, I hope anyways.

After watching Nate play at buffalo, I'm cool with him saying his high school.

I literally have one of my best friends field producing the MNF game in Denver tonight. It is amazing how many people have it so, so wrong just to try and deflect something that doesn't matter, at all.

I literally have one of my best friends field producing the MNF game in Denver tonight. It is amazing how many people have it so, so wrong just to try and deflect something that doesn't matter, at all.
how many people have it wrong? One guy said that the producer picks it and everyone else disagreed.. We all know the player picks it. It's not like the producer picked "Swaggin U" for ike taylor over Louisiana Lafayette. We kind of knew that Ike taylor chose that one.

how many people have it wrong? One guy said that the producer picks it and everyone else disagreed.. We all know the player picks it. It's not like the producer picked "Swaggin U" for ike taylor over Louisiana Lafayette. We kind of knew that Ike taylor chose that one.
They don't even record multiple or two or whatever. The player records whatever they want. The next time they have a game they can record something different, if they want. Obviously Conner did one for MNF and decided to do something different for SNF.

Kind of a dumb thread. Most people that know football know James’ story and that he went to Pitt. They don’t know his HS. No issues with that.

Some of you just make up stuff. What is this “he did this on MNF” last week. The players saying the intros is an NBC Sunday night thing. There are no speaking intros on Monday night

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT