ADVERTISEMENT

James Franklin picked as the most overrated head coach

That ship sailed.
funny... next you'll be wanting to discuss the rushing stats and MVP awards of OJ Simpson.. or asking why OJ doesn't act in any movies anymore... and telling folks that want bring up the fact that he is a "murderer" into the conversation that this is "old news".. sorry it just will never go away.. ever..
I get it... nitters desperately WISH the great stain will someday go away.. but it likely never will.. the pure evil of the cover up was too vile.. the hypocrisy was too great...
and mostly, sadly, the dysfunctional and sick culture hasn't changed a bit..

Long ago the ghost ship sailed.
" ... And still this emptiness persists.. Perhaps this is as good as it gets.."
(Colin Hay-Beautiful World)
Good luck nitter.. hope you're not turning over any cars, or rioting, this beautiful day.. hope there will be more for you, some day, than "we are".. we've all seen where the cult like obedience to that mantra has led in the past, and it was as bad as humans can get... Seeing how some nitters show up on a Pitt board, being hyper sensitive to criticism of their program (life, identity, diety) is tragic..
Try to find joy in life in places other than your idolatry of PSU.. I know there likely isn't much else for people in pennsyltucky, so that is probably difficult, but try..
Perhaps start by finding an activity other than clicking on a Pitt message board on a fine day in April (that's even slightly obsessive for a "pitt" fan, LOL) .
indeed, the point is, the world would be better, and safer if you could ....
Peace...

Last edited:
SEC will simply be so much stronger in college football that the PSU's of the world will simply be unable to stay with the big boys. Ohio State is the only program that can hang with the SEC and maybe if USC kills it again. The decline of eastern football that once fed the nits is done and there simply are not enough talent to build a championship program. Thus PSU has to expand into SEC and ACC territories and compete for talent. Why would anyone go to a program that has zero history with the coaches and connections to those areas? PSU has a recognizable name but not nearly as much outside of the east, DMV and to a degree Ohio. Plus the coaches in the SEC will be much harder on PSU as to what has happened there vs the Big Pretend and Pitt.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
SEC will simply be so much stronger in college football that the PSU's of the world will simply be unable to stay with the big boys. Ohio State is the only program that can hang with the SEC and maybe if USC kills it again. The decline of eastern football that once fed the nits is done and there simply are not enough talent to build a championship program. Thus PSU has to expand into SEC and ACC territories and compete for talent. Why would anyone go to a program that has zero history with the coaches and connections to those areas? PSU has a recognizable name but not nearly as much outside of the east, DMV and to a degree Ohio. Plus the coaches in the SEC will be much harder on PSU as to what has happened there vs the Big Pretend and Pitt.
Don’t underestimate the power of a school that was willing to cover up rape and pedophilia for the sake of protecting their Success with Honor BS.

Reactions: JokePa
Last edited:
Reactions: President Stache
guy%20on%20van%20penn%20state.jpg

I tried to find a photo of the USC campus riots after OJ was arrested, but I couldn't find any.. I guess USC has no "honor"....

Reactions: joeaubie21
We are...child rapists.
And not only that young women away at college . Like one of the victims have said "At a time that should be looked back at as one of the happiest of there lives"
Becomes in one short , terrible night . A nightmare they will never out live ..
In the late 70's what 35 rapes reported ? That's Reported ! In Sleezy valley !
That program should have been shuttered years ago ....

And not only that young women away at college . Like one of the victims have said "At a time that should be looked back at as one of the happiest of there lives"
Becomes in one short , terrible night . A nightmare they will never out live ..
In the late 70's what 35 rapes reported ? That's Reported ! In Sleezy valley !
That program should have been shuttered years ago ....

I agree. It should have been permanently shut down. Decades of child rape and raping of young women in one place.

He fit the prerequisite of covering up and lying about his Vandy players that committed a sexual assault.

Yes, having a son that goes to Vanderbilt now, there isnt a football fan there that doesnt blame Franklin for not only ruining the program, but completely embarrassing them into not even caring about football. They have much higher morals in Vandy than in state college, they actually care about a horrific rape case caused by negligence on behalf of the staff of the football program

• Haha
Reactions: JokePa and 4382
Recruiting is part of coaching. Narduzzi is overrated. He is a lousy recruiter.

Anyone complain about dabo or Saban with top 5 recruiting classes?
Wrong again you knuckle dragging, dimwit!

Allow me to perform a lobotomy on your mentally challenged, low IQ ass….

Recruiting consists of:
  1. Identifying players that fit the scheme you are running
  2. Find the players that have athleticism, willing to work hard, and most of all be able to see what they will become a few years from high school (upside).
That is the essence of recruiting….

So while 2-3 star players like Patrick Jones and Rashad Weaver are playing in the NFL, 4 Star PSU players like Shane Simmons, and Brelin Faison-Walden are shoe attendants at the local bowling alley….

If good recruiting is landing a top 10 class and then finishing 11-11 on the field, then I hope your team continues

You’re a lousy poster…The scent of your stupidity is stinking up the joint….

Get out…and don’t come back…

Wrong again you knuckle dragging, dimwit!

Allow me to perform a lobotomy on your mentally challenged, low IQ ass….

Recruiting consists of:
  1. Identifying players that fit the scheme you are running
  2. Find the players that have athleticism, willing to work hard, and most of all be able to see what they will become a few years from high school (upside).
That is the essence of recruiting….

So while 2-3 star players like Patrick Jones and Rashad Weaver are playing in the NFL, 4 Star PSU players like Shane Simmons, and Brelin Faison-Walden are shoe attendants at the local bowling alley….

If good recruiting is landing a top 10 class and then finishing 11-11 on the field, then I hope your team continues

You’re a lousy poster…The scent of your stupidity is stinking up the joint….

Get out…and don’t come back…

Plenty of 5 * busts in the world. Max Browne was a 5*. Nardog ruined him.

51-6. Never forget.

Plenty of 5 * busts in the world. Max Browne was a 5*. Nardog ruined him.

51-6. Never forget.
You can have your 51-6… I like this one:

42-39 Never Forget (If you do, we’ll be glad to remind you! LOL)

That loss to Pitt cost your heroes a spot in the College Football Playoffs… FACT

Back to the basement, you freeloader….

Yes, having a son that goes to Vanderbilt now, there isnt a football fan there that doesnt blame Franklin for not only ruining the program, but completely embarrassing them into not even caring about football. They have much higher morals in Vandy than in state college, they actually care about a horrific rape case caused by negligence on behalf of the staff of the football program
Tell your son to tell Vanderbilt fans to stop being dramatic. They averaged 3.4 wins per season and only had 1 winning season (7-6) in the 2 decades before Franklin arrived. That's like the Detroit Lions blaming Calvin Johnson for ruining their Super Bowl chances when he retired, he's the only reason they were remotely competitive for a short period. Franklin made as many bowl games in 3 seasons as Vanderbilt did in the prior 55 years and 1 less than in Vanderbilt's entire football history.

Tell your son to tell Vanderbilt fans to stop being dramatic. They averaged 3.4 wins per season and only had 1 winning season (7-6) in the 2 decades before Franklin arrived. That's like the Detroit Lions blaming Calvin Johnson for ruining their Super Bowl chances when he retired, he's the only reason they were remotely competitive for a short period. Franklin made as many bowl games in 3 seasons as Vanderbilt did in the prior 55 years and 1 less than in Vanderbilt's entire football history.
Wow don’t even know where to start here.

First off. Being “dramatic” is putting a raped girls life over a few wins of a football team? What kind of drama Queen are you?

Secondly, they are Vanderbilt. They are far more concerned about scholastics than athletics. I went to Duke, it was the same with our football team. There is almost no one there that would change winning every game against losing competition against being in an embarrassing and immoral situation and national infamy.

Honestly, you should be embarrassed even writing your above post. God bless. It had to be one of the worst things I read oh this board. Go mediocrity! Screw ethics!

You can have your 51-6… I like this one:

42-39 Never Forget (If you do, we’ll be glad to remind you! LOL)

That loss to Pitt cost your heroes a spot in the College Football Playoffs… FACT

Back to the basement, you freeloader….

I prefer to remember 12-0! Their ass clown of a coach, who disgraced their university forever died a LOSER to Pitt.

ahhhh I love that

First off. Being “dramatic” is putting a raped girls life over a few wins of a football team? What kind of drama Queen are you?

Secondly, they are Vanderbilt. They are far more concerned about scholastics than athletics. I went to Duke, it was the same with our football team. There is almost no one there that would change winning every game against losing competition against being in an embarrassing and immoral situation and national infamy.

Honestly, you should be embarrassed even writing your above post. God bless. It had to be one of the worst things I read oh this board. Go mediocrity! Screw ethics!
Well at least now it's clear where he gets his flair for exaggeration and dramatics.

There is nothing in my post that suggests close to what you are implying. The idea that James Franklin is responsible for ruining Vanderbilt's football program is opportunistic. I can't imagine when they talk about "ruining Vanderbilt football" they are talking about the number of academic All-Americans. If so, I apologize for not realizing that instead of cheering for victory, they celebrate the teams' LSAT scores around campus. So save your virtue signaling and moral outrage, no one is condoning what those players did.

To be fair though he did turn out these wins at Vandy
Victories against
Kentucky, 2011 who was 5-7
Ole Miss, 2011 who was 2-10 (0-8 in SEC)
Missouri, 2012 who was 5-7
Auburn, 2012 who was 3-9(0-8 in SEC)
Kentucky, 2012, who was 2-10
Ole Miss, 2012, who was 6-6
Tennessee, 2012, who was 5-7(1-7 in SEC)
GEORGIA, 2013 who was ACTUALLY 8-5 first winning record win
Florida, 2013, who was 4-8
Kentucky, 2013 who was 2-10
Tennessee, 2013 who was 5-7

Austin Peay, 2013, who was 0-12
UMASS, 2013, who was 1-11
UAB, 2013, who was 2-10 and folded their team
Presbyterian, 2012, who was 2-9
UMASS, 2012 who was 1-11
Wake Forest twice, 2012,1013 both years 5-7
Elon, 2011, who was 5-6 and they are Elon
UCONN, 2011, who was 5-7 and in a defunct league
Army, 2011, who was 3-9.

If this list of world beaters doesnt deserve to throw your program into scandal and depravity, what does? Come on Stache, football IS ALL THAT IS IMPORTANT!!!
Think about it, seriously, if someone told you you only made 80k per year, but for 2 years you can make 100k! You can be thrusted up to mediocrity! And the cost was only to have your daughter raped repeatedly by your coworkers? I mean, what a deal! Tell the entire Vanderbilt fan base to stop being so dramatic!

Franklin has to show he can elevate the program. This year will be tough sledding and next year a new QB begins the Franklin showing his coaching can beat teams that have talent matching him. If he is a 9 win coach in 2023 and 2024 the fan base will want him gone with his inability to match rhetoric and results.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT