ADVERTISEMENT

Jawara?

Jawara committed to San Diego. Not like we had room now anyway!
Johnson is the better player. Hope it works out.

Jawara might have been a better fit? Less disruptive?Around for an additional year?

Jawara might have been a better fit? Less disruptive?Around for an additional year?
We’re in that middle spot where we can expect any breakout player to either declare for the NBA (if they can and are told they are good enough), or transfer upwards to a blue blood. IMO few will stick out an additional season with their team any more, with the previous need to sit out a year gone.

Conversely if they perform poorly here and don’t get PT (or put up bad numbers), they might very well look to transfer to a non P5 where they can be more dominant.

I don’t envy coaches in our position, but then I remember they are compensated very, very well and that sympathy disappears).

Reactions: gary2

We’ve come a long way. From bitching that we have no players and Capel can’t recruit any to insinuating that we should have taken someone over a top 5 point guard.

Reactions: Team_Pitt_Fan
We’ve come a long way. From bitching that we have no players and Capel can’t recruit any to insinuating that we should have taken someone over a top 5 point guard.
That is not exactly my position

Before DJ leaves for the NBA , why don’t we wait and see just how good he is !

X was gone after his first yr and 4 yrs later he’s still playing college ball !

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ

Have you had a severe brain injury? I don't want to make fun of such people.

Wow! You said something smart.

But he is a one and done regardless, he’s gonna declare whether he’s gonna get drafted or not

Wow! You said something smart.

But he is a one and done regardless, he’s gonna declare whether he’s gonna get drafted or not
I’m sure your in his head and know his future plans .

Hopefully he’s so good he goes , but let’s see what he does first ! He might actually like playing college ball and the extra benefits one gets from being a star . There’s always the possibility he’s not as good as advertised .

Have you had a severe brain injury? I don't want to make fun of such people.
Guess you didn’t watch and listen to all the hoopla over X as a freshman or maybe your dementia makes you not remember . So I won’t insult your ignorance.

I’m sure your in his head and know his future plans .

Hopefully he’s so good he goes , but let’s see what he does first ! He might actually like playing college ball and the extra benefits one gets from being a star . There’s always the possibility he’s not as good as advertised .
He doesn’t. He wants to go pro. He’s said as much. He doesn’t want to be in school.

He doesn’t. He wants to go pro. He’s said as much. He doesn’t want to be in school.
Just about everyone one of these guys wants to be a pro , I hope he’s as good as he thinks he is .

With the NIL money it could be more profitable for him to stay in school unless he’s a # 1 pick .

Just about everyone one of these guys wants to be a pro , I hope he’s as good as he thinks he is .

With the NIL money it could be more profitable for him to stay in school unless he’s a # 1 pick .

He's going pro somewhere after this season. For Pitt's sake, hopefully it's the NBA via Rd 1.

ADVERTISEMENT