ADVERTISEMENT

Jesse Marsch out at Leeds

zookeeper2000

Senior
Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013
Too bad it didn’t work out. But they picked up Weston McKennie… hope they don’t get relegated with three of our US stars on the squad.

Too bad it didn’t work out. But they picked up Weston McKennie… hope they don’t get relegated with three of our US stars on the squad.
Ugh. This isn’t good. I had hoped he’d stay on a little longer because we have a vacancy with the MNT and I’m not sure he’s who we should want.

Additionally, I watched that match yesterday. They were the better team. It’s not his fault they weren’t clinical with their shooting, and Navas might have been the difference in goal. Otherwise Leeds probably win that match. I don’t know what’s happened with Patrick Bamford but he’s been rubbish since his return from injury. He can’t hit the broad side of a barn.

But it did appear that Nottingham Forest made an adjustment which Leeds couldn’t solve in the 2nd half.

Additionally, I watched that match yesterday. They were the better team. It’s not his fault they weren’t clinical with their shooting, and Navas might have been the difference in goal. Otherwise Leeds probably win that match. I don’t know what’s happened with Patrick Bamford but he’s been rubbish since his return from injury. He can’t hit the broad side of a barn.

But it did appear that Nottingham Forest made an adjustment which Leeds couldn’t solve in the 2nd half.

I watched some of it, and my thought was that rather than go out and get Weston McKennie they probably would have been better off getting someone who could actually put the ball into the goal.

Navas was fantastic and he had the studs across the face to prove it. What a pick up for NF. Leeds was the darling of everyone when the season started. But now the shine is fading bigtime. Dropping that game really showed a team that just cannot score.

Under Bielsma they scored for fun. Couldn’t play defense for crap though. Now it’s just a struggle

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT