ADVERTISEMENT

Jimbo Fisher to Pitt

Fisher can't win with the biggest pile of cash available to him, with a roster loaded with obscene amounts of talent. What makes anybody think that this would be a formula to win at Pitt?

Or at any other school, for that matter?

How much NIL money did A&M have for getting players? He is not going to have that at Pitt.

Nah, he has $76M guaranteed. That's too conventional.

I need Jimbo (and a camera crew) to join Chicago State as they launch their FCS program. If you haven't heard of CSU before, take some time to research them... now there's a school with some issues. Might as well take on a pet project that would be extremely entertaining.

Nah, he has $76M guaranteed. That's too conventional.

I need Jimbo (and a camera crew) to join Chicago State as they launch their FCS program. If you haven't heard of CSU before, take some time to research them... now there's a school with some issues. Might as well take on a pet project that would be extremely entertaining.

I am rooting for Chicago State actually but I have no idea why they are messing around with D1 sports, let alone a football program. They think they need it to get into the MEAC, OVC, or Summit but the question becomes why do you need D1 sports if your university was almost on the verge of shutting down

Reactions: HailToPitt725
I am rooting for Chicago State actually but I have no idea why they are messing around with D1 sports, let alone a football program. They think they need it to get into the MEAC, OVC, or Summit but the question becomes why do you need D1 sports if your university was almost on the verge of shutting down
I think it becomes a numbers game between the cost of operating a team versus the benefit of adding ~100 students to the school who may or may not have to pay for 100% tuition and room/board. It's more-or-less a Hail Mary attempt at boosting the school's enrollment and prospects of staying alive; I love how they announced their plans of starting a team within 24 months (~2025) while UTRGV is taking at least four years to get theirs off the ground in the WAC.

How much NIL money did A&M have for getting players? He is not going to have that at Pitt.
That’s my first thought as well. Near endless money to here where Pitt is well down the lower half.

His name has some cachet still I’d think so that might attract a few bucks. But I doubt anything significant or sustainable.

Cause someone convinced them they way to increase enrollment is to add sports and move up a level. See Point Park University!

Reactions: HailToPitt725
According to Fansided, PN needs to go and Fisher would work here.

I would be shocked if they fire HCPN after one bad season. I get the fans saying it every year, and of course more rightfully so this season, but I cant see that happening. Although Heather does seem to be a mover and shaker type

Reactions: Las Panteras
I would be shocked if they fire HCPN after one bad season. I get the fans saying it every year, and of course more rightfully so this season, but I cant see that happening. Although Heather does seem to be a mover and shaker type
Punctuation is clearly your nemesis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT