ADVERTISEMENT

jopa was sqeeling like a stuckpig......

benchwarmer04

Sophomore
Oct 30, 2004
my recollection of the last time hoopies played the nits in morgantown- joepa was the coach of course,and nehlen was in a cycle where eligibilty and talent came together(a three/four cycle). joe had one of his better teams,but lacked the star rating.. the 'eers came out like the house was on fire, and throttled the nits. the eers lead the entire game. usually during the game the TV cameras would pan the stadium-to include the visiting teams fans. not a nitter in sight. what the tv camers did pick up was the hoopies pouring out of the stands and overrunning local security. hoopies were literally gathering around the sidelines of the teams and sidelines . i don't think the hoopies waited until two minutes remained on the clock -and they engaged in their typical behavior and stormed the field-bringing the game to a premature halt. even the refs saw the handwriting on the wall-and bolted for safety. the nit players ,and jopa were left to fend for themselves to make it to safety

until jopa was in the freindly confines of state college nothing was said. thereafter, jopa vowed any team he coached would never cross the pa/wv border. jopa was so incenced-he appealled to highest power in college fb that hoopies should be denied a win and face some other serous sanctions. it was said you could see the fireglo of burning couches in harrisburg.

my recollection of the last time hoopies played the nits in morgantown- joepa was the coach of course,and nehlen was in a cycle where eligibilty and talent came together(a three/four cycle). joe had one of his better teams,but lacked the star rating.. the 'eers came out like the house was on fire, and throttled the nits. the eers lead the entire game. usually during the game the TV cameras would pan the stadium-to include the visiting teams fans. not a nitter in sight. what the tv camers did pick up was the hoopies pouring out of the stands and overrunning local security. hoopies were literally gathering around the sidelines of the teams and sidelines . i don't think the hoopies waited until two minutes remained on the clock -and they engaged in their typical behavior and stormed the field-bringing the game to a premature halt. even the refs saw the handwriting on the wall-and bolted for safety. the nit players ,and jopa were left to fend for themselves to make it to safety

until jopa was in the freindly confines of state college nothing was said. thereafter, jopa vowed any team he coached would never cross the pa/wv border. jopa was so incenced-he appealled to highest power in college fb that hoopies should be denied a win and face some other serous sanctions. it was said you could see the fireglo of burning couches in harrisburg.

I thought the WVU fans were pretty tame last year.

Last time WVU beat PSU in Morgantown was 1988. They’ve played twice in Morgantown since then.
Darn facts ruining an interesting fairy tale. Next thing you know someone will tell him/her that “one of his better teams” ‘88 PSU team had a losing record and lost to Rutgers.

Last time PSU played in Morgantown, Sandusky was in his 12th year of raping young boys as the defensive coordinator while Joe know and did nothing.

Here's a fact... Jerry was banned from Epstein's Island for being too sick of an individual, even for Jeffrey.

Reactions: mike 301
Last time PSU played in Morgantown, Sandusky was in his 12th year of raping young boys as the defensive coordinator while Joe know and did nothing.

Here's a fact... Jerry was banned from Epstein's Island for being too sick of an individual, even for Jeffrey.
That "rhythmic slapping noise" annoyed everyone on the island ....

Reactions: wbrpanther
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT