ADVERTISEMENT

Way way OT: Question about a new house

use ghosts to your advantage? I love it.. what the hell can you give them that they want though? Feel like leaving the tv on at night is a good start.
No idea. In Europe, it's pretty common to hear someone explain that a door slamming is just old Gunther and that they have to leave stinky cheese in the garden every full moon in May or he gets grumpy and they just accept it as normal. Could be as simple as some stinky cheese or a bottle of beer? I don't know. Worth a shot.

why are ghosts always soo pissed off, scaring the living. most people are nice, when they pass away, why do they automatically turn into evil, pissed off spirits wanting to cause harm to the living?
Just like people, some percentage of ghosts are just jerks and trolls. Most of the dead are pretty well behaved. It just so happens there are billions of dead so even if only 1% of them are douche bags you end up with quite a few haunted houses.

Reactions: pittdan77
Just like people, some percentage of ghosts are just jerks and trolls. Most of the dead are pretty well behaved. It just so happens there are billions of dead so even if only 1% of them are douche bags you end up with quite a few haunted houses.
This. The good ghosts get a bad rap because all we hear about are the ones that make the walls bleed.

i cant argue with this logic..

we need more hot ghosts like the one that "hooked up" Dan akroyd in ghost busters with a "you know what."

latest

Check the basement or attic

If you see this get the f@ck out!!!!

Reactions: ratking17
why are ghosts always soo pissed off, scaring the living. most people are nice, when they pass away, why do they automatically turn into evil, pissed off spirits wanting to cause harm to the living?
Is that why they always say Rest in Peace?

Check out a show on the Travel Channel called "Dead Files". It has a woman who is a paranormal medium and a guy who is a retired NYC Homicide detective. She does a walk through of the property and talks about what she is seeing or hearing from dead people, malevolent beings etc....and independently the retired detective is doing an investigation of the property and the area. Honestly, it's freaky sometimes how this woman is spot on with what she's seen or heard from "the other side" when they get together at the end with the property owners. I never believed in the supernatural but this is very convincing.

My wife and I just purchased a farmhouse with more space for a growing family in a rural area north of Butler. We’ve been here for about 6 months, but my wife has been telling me about some weird things going on in the house that easily has 100 different reasons why it could be happening. That was until about a week ago when I was watching some TV alone in the house when I heard a knock on the front door. Now, given that this is a rural area and we don’t really have neighbors, I thought this was off, but went to answer the door. When I got to the door, no one was there. I looked around l, and if it was a prank, there is enough land that I could see kids running away. I just closed the door and went back to watching TV.

About 20 minutes later, another knock on the front door, and this time I walked quicker to the door and answered, no one there. When I closed the door, I heard people talking upstairs, but I was the only one home. It honestly gave me the creeps. 2 nights ago, around 3:15AM my wife, daughter and myself heard the sound of glass breaking downstairs. So, being in Law Enforcement, I grabbed the pump action shotgun, had my wife call 911, tell them who I was and someone broke in. Got my daughter in our bedroom and started to shout commands down the steps to make themselves known or I will blow your head off. I was able to make it downstairs, got some lights on, still shouting commands. I cleared the entire house, and not only was no one inside my home, no glass was broken anywhere in the house.

I’ve always been a skeptic of paranormal things, but I’m thinking about burning this place down if I am being honest, it’s a weird vibe here. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?

Has anyone else ever experienced anything like this?
Only on shrooms and or purple micro dot .. But that was decades ago ..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT