ADVERTISEMENT

Just made it into my hotel in Atlanta

Panther_in_Kentucky

Sophomore
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2001
Beautiful weather today, Blue Skies & 60 degrees. Should be nice tomorrow as well. Also, saw a few other Pitt fans staying at downtown Hilton.

This sure beats Pitt playing in West Lafayette, Chicago, Iowa City, Lincoln, Nebraska, Ann Arbor or anywhere else in the Big Ten

Beautiful weather today, Blue Skies & 60 degrees. Should be nice tomorrow as well. Also, saw a few other Pitt fans staying at downtown Hilton.

This sure beats Pitt playing in West Lafayette, Chicago, Iowa City, Lincoln, Nebraska, Ann Arbor or anywhere else in the Big Ten

You at team hotel

Better weather but worse football

You are a miserable pitt fan and have been whining about the program online for two decades. Why the hell are you paying for hotels/airfare/long drives to be miserable
First of all, I follow Pitt. When I went to Pitt football was great. Because I don't accept the mediocrity Pitt has tolerated for the last 30 makes me miserable. Secondly, because I can afford to travel sounds like it makes you miserable. You're probably a Pirates fan too.

First of all, I follow Pitt. When I went to Pitt football was great. Because I don't accept the mediocrity Pitt has tolerated for the last 30 makes me miserable. Secondly, because I can afford to travel sounds like it makes you miserable. You're probably a Pirates fan too.

When did you go to Pitt

Well if you see two Pitt fans sticking out like sore thumbs in the GT family section, that'll be us, lol.

Getting my Pitt gear ready for my trek to Atlanta

Let’s Go Pitt!!! H2P 412 !!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT