ADVERTISEMENT

Just think about this....

GT74

All Conference
Gold Member
Jul 20, 2001
New Castle
Is college football a crazy game or what?

....Tenn gets beat by 25 and gives up 63 points!
....Ga Tech beats UNC, and shuts them out the second half!
....TCU scores a TD with 2 min to play. Baylor goes 3 and out, and TCU kicks a FG to win by 1 and stay in playoff contention! 10 points in last 2 minutes on the road.
....Vandy beats Fla!
....Miami gets 60 total yds vs Clemson! (TVD did not play).
....The pre-game total for Iowa/Minn was 31.5! Can't remember one being that low. Game ended 13-10.
....Ark was leading Ole Miss (a ranked team barely losing to Bama) 42-6 going into 4th qt!
....Oklahoma led 28-0 end of 1st qt, did not score rest of game, but still beat Ok St 28-13! (Reminds of Va game).
....Pitt had a blocked punt, bad snap, and a roughing punter penalty on special teams, threw 2 interceptions, had numerous impactful penalties, gave up a 4th and 18 TD at end, and had best offensive and defensive players out of game with injuries, and still beat a 7-3 Duke team!

Kudos to Pitt for not playing well and still winning. We'll take it. Even though Pitt fans have been disappointed this year, a Miami win can salvage a decent 8-4 regular season, and a positive finish. College football is so crazy and unpredictable. That is why it is also so exciting! Let's send the 'Canes home w/o bowl eligibility.

Last edited:
Miami not surprising at all to me

They aren’t good

Everyone say it.. they aren’t good… haven’t looked good haven’t been good all year…no I don’t care about their history vs PITT and I’m tired of that excuse. They aren’t good… we shouldn’t lose to them at all. We shouldn’t have lost last year to them or 2019(?) either.

Reactions: pittmaninwv

They aren’t good

Everyone say it.. they aren’t good… haven’t looked good haven’t been good all year…no I don’t care about their history vs PITT and I’m tired of that excuse. They aren’t good… we shouldn’t lose to them at all. We shouldn’t have lost last year to them or 2019(?) either.

Things are already setting up for the big disappointment. No Haba, maybe no Izzy, and if Kancey is out... Eek. Though I imagine he will try to to, because it's probably his last college game and in his home city.

I'm hoping TVD isn't back, though it's not like we haven't made backup gibronis look like All Americans before.

They aren’t good

Just win the f@cking footballing game!!!!

:)

Reactions: GT74

....TCU scores a TD with 2 min to play. Baylor goes 3 and out, and TCU kicks a FG to win by 1 and stay in playoff contention! 10 points in last 2 minutes on the road.
....Vandy beats Fla!
....The pre-game total for Iowa/Minn was 31.5! Can't remember one being that low. Game ended 13-10.
....Ark was leading Ole Miss (a ranked team barely losing to Bama) 42-6 going into 4th qt!
....Oklahoma led 28-0 end of 1st qt, did not score rest of game, but still beat Ok St 28-13! (Reminds of Va game).
....Pitt had a blocked punt, bad snap, and a roughing punter penalty on special teams, threw 2 interceptions, had numerous impactful penalties, gave up a 4th and 18 TD at end, and had best offensive and defensive players out of game with injuries, and still beat a 7-3 Duke team!

Kudos to Pitt for not playing well and still winning. We'll take it. Even though Pitt fans have been disappointed this year, a Miami win can salvage a decent 8-4 regular season, and a positive finish. College football is so crazy and unpredictable. That is why it is also so exciting! Let's send the 'Canes home w/o bowl eligibility.
Not to mention tOSU was taken to the wire by Maryland, and needed a phantom pass interference call on a 3rd down conversion in the 4th quarter in order to score what amounted to be the game winning TD.

Not to mention tOSU was taken to the wire by Maryland, and needed a phantom pass interference call on a 3rd down conversion in the 4th quarter in order to score what amounted to be the game winning TD.
Add Michigan’s homered win. Coach Brett B. told the country what everyone knows during his halftime on-field interview heading to the locker rooms. Phantom hold on Illinois drive to run out the clock was the icing.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Things are already setting up for the big disappointment. No Haba, maybe no Izzy, and if Kancey is out... Eek. Though I imagine he will try to to, because it's probably his last college game and in his home city.

I'm hoping TVD isn't back, though it's not like we haven't made backup gibronis look like All Americans before.
Look for 6 to 8 sacks and 10 plus tackles for loss from the Canes’ D. The bowl eligibility thing and senior walk off will be working against Pitt. ’ve seen this before. Easy to defend this Pitt offense and regardless of heart, Miami is better athletically up front than Pitt. Could be ugly. But who knows.

Michigan and Ohio State both played like they are scheduled to play each other in a week… oh wait. …

....Vandy beats Fla!

A few weeks ago I decided that I was going to that game in Miami come hell or high water.
I’ll be there among the Pitt faithful with my wife whose youngest is a Senior at Miami.
That Miami student will skip the game so she can go to the Florida FSU game.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
This PITT Miami series should be a lot more even than it is. Don’t fall into the trope… Miami isn’t good they were killed by Middle Tennessee State in a game they never looked competitive in ..,

PITT… hire a psychologist… do whatever is needed..,, conjure spirits… have a seance…. Just win the f@cking footballing game!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT