ADVERTISEMENT

Kenny Heisman

Dointhatrag

Sophomore
Sep 3, 2017
Up to seventh in odds at 2500:1. Per Vegas insider. Having a heisman candidate will help Pitt over the rest of the season for rankings and focus.

ODDS TO WIN 2021 HEISMAN TROPHY (12/11/21)
Player (School-Position)Odds
Bryce Young (Alabama-QB)+200
Matt Corral (Ole Miss-QB)+200
CJ Stroud (Ohio State-QB)+800
Kenneth Walker III (Michigan State-RB)+1400
Desmond Ridder (Cincinnati-QB) +2000
Caleb Williams (Oklahoma-QB)+2000
Kenny Pickett (Pittsburgh-QB) +2500
TreVeyon Henderson (Ohio State-RB)+4000

How about the play where he moved around in the pocket and found Krull running along the back of end zone? That was an NFL throw!
You are correct, I think that was his best play so far this season in terms of the play itself and what was at stake (playing Tennessee on ESPN, was trailing, etc).

If he balls out this week or engineers a game-winning drive, I think the country may finally start to take notice on a “mainstream” level.

He should walk over to Dabo and give him a stone cold stunner. Nobody would forget that!
I was picturing the “Panther Pitt” tossing him a beer and him shotgunning it in front of the Clemson sideline, but this would work just as well!

Reactions: TFBaum
You are correct, I think that was his best play so far this season in terms of the play itself and what was at stake (playing Tennessee on ESPN, was trailing, etc).

If he balls out this week or engineers a game-winning drive, I think the country may finally start to take notice on a “mainstream” level.
Packer and Durham love him. Best pub he can get. Love ACCN.

I like how Caleb Williams is already given a better chance after two games. Sure Kenny has 1,300 more yards and 15 more TDs, but Caleb replaced the presumed Heisman winner Rattler (who couldn’t have possibly been overrated by the media) so Williams has a better shot.

Any half decent QB is going to be good at Oklahoma. The fact the the next guy can come in and look good should tell voters something.

I like how Caleb Williams is already given a better chance after two games. Sure Kenny has 1,300 more yards and 15 more TDs, but Caleb replaced the presumed Heisman winner Rattler (who couldn’t have possibly been overrated by the media) so Williams has a better shot.
Didn’t Larry F lose to an OU player? The irony.

Reactions: DruidTM
Is it right to say that +2500 odds mean $25 won for every dollar bet?
Yes

Those lines are based on $100 Bets. +2500 means you have to bet $100 to win $2500. -$2500 means you’d have to bet $2500 to win $100. You’ll see odds like that (or even lower) in boxing where a star is gonna fight some can as a tune up.

The Stillers get what they deserve. They'd never pick Kenny and would instead go for some obscure player from the MAC or a scrub from The Cult. Losers.

And I hope wherever Kenny goes, he plays the Stillers and lights them up for 500 yards passing. It shouldn't be too hard.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT