ADVERTISEMENT

Kent St. Looking Like They're Going to Lose at Home at SFU.

It's OK for you to sometimes admit that you had no idea what you were talking about. It's not like the rest of us don't already know.

Over his whole career he's probably slightly above average. Hooray for us, I guess.
I always know what I'm talking about. You seem lost a lot, though.

So when you post some of the stupid stuff that you do you are doing it on purpose?

Well that's one way to go through life, I suppose.

So when you post some of the stupid stuff that you do you are doing it on purpose?

Well that's one way to go through life, I suppose.
It seems stupid to you because it must be too complex for you to understand, including the context.

It seems stupid to you because it must be too complex for you to understand, including the context.

No, it seems stupid because it is stupid.

And we've had numerous examples over the past week or so where you clearly don't understand the context of what you are posting. Including right here in this thread, just a few posts ago, where you clearly did not understand what an average record for a power conference school is.

And we've had numerous examples over the past week or so where you clearly don't understand the context of what you are posting. Including right here in this thread, just a few posts ago, where you clearly did not understand what an average record for a power conference school is.
You just won't give up on the angry stalker thing, will you?

Once again you confuse someone who is laughing at you with them being angry.

You really aren't very good at this whole "conversation" thing, are you?
Oh, I'm sure about this. I can post almost anything and be sure that the angry stalker will soon be there to make stuff up about it.

Just to revisit your last point, I asked about the more relevant P4 record within their own conference. Your answer was "slightly above average". Is 43-31 a "slightly above average" record?

Let's compare (only those with 5+ years):
Mack Brown - 24-18
Mike Norvell - 19-15
Dave Doeren - 44-46
Dave Clawson - 30-50
Dabo Swinney - 103-23

Seems to me to be well above average.

Just to revisit your last point, I asked about the more relevant P4 record within their own conference. Your answer was "slightly above average". Is 43-31 a "slightly above average" record?

Let's compare (only those with 5+ years):
Mack Brown - 24-18
Mike Norvell - 19-15
Dave Doeren - 44-46
Dave Clawson - 30-50
Dabo Swinney - 103-23

Seems to me to be well above average.
I laughed at Marty McFly back in '81 when he told me some day Pitt fans would be using a .581 winning percentage (in the ACC of all places) as a positive talking point...

Oh, I'm sure about this. I can post almost anything and be sure that the angry stalker will soon be there to make stuff up about it.
Take a knee , you love Narduzzi so much you won’t attend games or donate a dime
And yes he’s been very average
Kent state is still garbage

I laughed at Marty McFly back in '81 when he told me some day Pitt fans would be using a .581 winning percentage (in the ACC of all places) as a positive talking point...
Who did that?

I keep forgetting that most readers here don't actually know how to read.

Our peers are FBS schools
Sit down, troll
Kent state still sucks
I think the most relevant peer group is within the same conference.

Since you disagree, feel free to compare the records of all FBS coaches with 5+ years. There is nothing stopping you from doing that.

Who did that?

I keep forgetting that most readers here don't actually know how to read.
I assumed that by asking Is 43-31 a "slightly above average" record? you implied that it was or better and thus a positive talking point as I stated....my bad as you know what they say about assumptions....

You know what I keep forgetting?..That we're not in love anymore....Never liked Michael McDonald as lead singer of the Doobie Brothers.

Last edited:
I think the most relevant peer group is within the same conference.

Since you disagree, feel free to compare the records of all FBS coaches with 5+ years. There is nothing stopping you from doing that.
Our coach won 3 games in the previous season .
So it’s either compare his entire tenure to the 10 year average of FBS schools
Those are the most relevant time frames .
Picking anything else is arbitrary

He’s been ranked in 2 seasons at the end . Is 2-6 in bowl games
His career winning % 57.3 which puts him #247 overall among head coaches with 10 years minimum careers .
Out of 250.

He’s very average and overpaid

Our coach won 3 games in the previous season .
So it’s either compare his entire tenure to the 10 year average of FBS schools
Those are the most relevant time frames .
Picking anything else is arbitrary

He’s been ranked in 2 seasons at the end . Is 2-6 in bowl games
His career winning % 57.3 which puts him #247 overall among head coaches with 10 years minimum careers .
Out of 250.

He’s very average and overpaid
Feel free to make whatever comparison you want. I did the one that is most relevant to me and don't need to do any more.

Defensive numbers will suffer a little with the offense being more go-go. Adding a few possessions every game will hurt the stats plus this style of defense is prone to some big plays.
Their inability to get stops and give up big plays has nothing to do with the offense

The eye test tells me this d line and these corners aren't very good. Chief Borders looks like a cornerback playing d end.
And the D-line can often make corners look better or worse than than are.

Pitt had a great development program for defensive lineman. That's now been reduced to a farm system for other schools.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT