ADVERTISEMENT

Lack of Discipline is Killing this Team

Very poorly coach team. Very undisciplined. This is Foge 2 all over again.
I’ve been a loyal follower of all things Pitt since I was knee high to a grasshopper. I’ve been through all of the highs and lows. Mostly lows, haha but I’m having a very hard time maintaining interest in this football team and present coaching staff. This is extremely hard to digest.

Agree. Ford, Jones, and Weaver are good players who I feel sorry for because they made the wrong college decision. Fortunately for the three, they will play on Sunday's because they wasted their college Saturdays playing for a poor coach who can't lead a team to do anything right.

I’ve been a loyal follower of all things Pitt since I was knee high to a grasshopper. I’ve been through all of the highs and lows. Mostly lows, haha but I’m having a very hard time maintaining interest in this football team and present coaching staff. This is extremely hard to digest.
MIami is overrated. Look average to me. Pitt lack of discipline and zero running game is killing them. Talent is just not good enough overall. The Fake punt was a bonehead call.

Reactions: LesPaulPlayer
MIami is overrated. Look average to me. Pitt lack of discipline and zero running game is killing them. Talent is just not good enough overall. The Fake punt was a bonehead call.
The fake punt was there. Even with a missed block the ball carrier should not have gotten tackled there.

Discipline and Borbely either has to coach the o line better or he needs to go, the line is horrible, several times this year 1st and goal and they end up going backwards (settling for field goals) ugh!!!!!

Did it surprise Miami? No.

Actually it pretty much did. They only had one guy in position to potentially make a play and we had one guy out there to block him. If we either get a decent block or Hill takes the ball to the outside and the play goes for anywhere from 30 yards to a touchdown.

Reactions: gary2
Actually it pretty much did. They only had one guy in position to potentially make a play and we had one guy out there to block him. If we either get a decent block or Hill takes the ball to the outside and the play goes for anywhere from 30 yards to a touchdown.
Regardless, it didn’t work. Good coaches don’t fake a punt in that situation. You handed Miami a TD.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce

Pitt ball carrier break a tackle??? Not this year

Regardless, it didn’t work. Good coaches don’t fake a punt in that situation. You handed Miami a TD.
1) I didn’t like the call because our Punter was playing well and pinning them deep.

2) If you are going to run it, then have a good lead blocker and a running back carrying the ball.

Embarrassing for your team to be this undisciplined in your 6th year as head coach. The face mask penalty was awful, but these pre-snap penalties.... they shouldn’t be happening this often for a bad HS team.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT