ADVERTISEMENT

Lawerence out

Weavedog469

Scholarship
Dec 12, 2016
Clemson just lost Trevor Lawerence for the rest of the game. Announcers appear to be all over Kelli Bryant calling him selfish. How does everyone feel about his transfer.

It’s more foolish than selfish. He’d have his job back if he stayed.

Temporarily though. Dabo pot committed to Lawrence for the long haul.

Contrast Bryant’s decision to Jalen Hurts, who basically cost himself a year by playing today.

I think both of them made the wrong move for different reasons.

Clemson just lost Trevor Lawerence for the rest of the game. Announcers appear to be all over Kelli Bryant calling him selfish. How does everyone feel about his transfer.

He did what he thought was in his best interests, just as Clemson did when they benched him. I have no problem with that.

Reactions: franklinman
He did what he thought was in his best interests, just as Clemson did when they benched him. I have no problem with that.
Is he still enrolled? Would Dabo and the team welcome him back? It will be an interesting week for Clemson win or lose.

Is he still enrolled? Would Dabo and the team welcome him back? It will be an interesting week for Clemson win or lose.

Dabo has said he would take him back, Clemson SID wouldn't say if he's still enrolled when asked by ABC crew.

I agree what he did was selfish, can't imagine quitting a team in the middle of the season

With the way Brice has played in the 2nd half I would say Bryant’s chances of coming back are diminishing.

Reactions: paulbl99
Dabo has said he would take him back, Clemson SID wouldn't say if he's still enrolled when asked by ABC crew.

I agree what he did was selfish, can't imagine quitting a team in the middle of the season
He had to or he would have lost his eligibility. He had four games to make his decision, if he didn’t quit in the middle of the season his career would finish up at Clemson sitting on the bench barring a season ending injury to Lawrence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT