ADVERTISEMENT

Lazinger's Lists - Western Michigan 2021 - AKA TIME TO FIRE NARDUZZI

jlazinger

Senior
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2011
I've had enough. You lost a game where Pickett threw 6 TDS. Time for Narduzzi to go.
  • I can't believe I just watched a game where our defense got shredded like that. WMU ran THE SAME PLAY over and over, a fake run and slant and we might have made Eleby a draft pick with this game film. Utterly disgusting.
  • I feel for Pickett. He's not blameless with 2 TOs but he passed Marino and Sunseri and set the record for most TD passes in a Pitt game AND WE LOST BECAUSE OUR DEFENSE SUCKS.
  • I don't know about anyone reading this, but it sure felt like WMU had the better lines on both sides of the ball. Our O line is terrible. We had 75 yards rushing ONLY because Pickett had 49. There were no holes. At all. The only time we gained yards on the ground was on delayed hand offs.
  • Addison also had a hell of a game as did Wayne. Again, the offense did it's job. If I asked if we scored 41 points, I'd probably say we won by 3 TDs.
  • How did we lost the TO battle to WMU? We had 3 TOs and really it should have been 4 if they Pickett wasn't smart enough to hike the ball on the Davis fumble.
  • What the hell does our defense do well? We didn't stop the run and we didn't stop the pass. This is a defensive coach. Again, time for him to go after this year.
  • Wipple - also fired. Every time we threw deep we got a big time play our PI. But please, keep calling plays into the flat.
It's time for Narduzzi to go. I've had enough with the 1990 Big 10 defense that is SUPPOSED to stop the run and have our corners play on an island. I don't want to hear anymore about disruption on the press coverage. All game we couldn't do anything. We couldn't rush the passer, we couldn't cover, we couldn't do anything. AGAIN WE LOST A GAME WHERE OUR QB THREW 6 TOUCHDOWN PASSES. I will not donate another dime until he's gone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News