ADVERTISEMENT

Levi's Stadium tarps

HailtoPitt

Board of Trustee
Jun 18, 2001
If they can do it for the PAC 12 Championship, Pitt can do it for regular season games.

images

Last edited:
If they can do it for the PAC 12 Championship, Pitt can do it for regular season games.

images
One glaringly misleading problem with that photo. After going through the trouble to tarp that upper endzone, the stadium will still be and look less than half as full as that photo shows. Particularly since you won’t be mid-placing many fans to begin with, there never were all that many in the upper endzone.

One glaringly misleading problem with that photo. After going through the trouble to tarp that upper endzone, the stadium will still be and look less than half as full as that photo shows. Particularly since you won’t be mid-placing many fans to begin with, there never were all that many in the upper endzone.

I'm in favor of tarping that upper end zone and a l large portion of the upper sidelines.

Reactions: superstein61a
I'm in favor of tarping that upper end zone and a l large portion of the upper sidelines.
I’m in favor of winning more and crapping the bed less. Tarping the upper deck moves the needle nada.

I sit in the lower level home side, can see the upper deck endzone and visitor side. There are never a significant # of people in those seats to change the lower level appearance or atmosphere if you forced them down there.

I can’t see the upper deck home side. There’s likely more people up there but is it really that much more to make any noticeable difference??

TV views rarely show the upper decks. So what is the point of tarping.

Again, I’m more in favor if something more beneficial - win more and crap the bed less!!!

The ACCCG tarped this year which I found odd because it sold out last year and UVa wasnt far away and had to be psyched AF to be there after beating VT for the first time in a generation and winning the Coastal

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT