ADVERTISEMENT

LMAO at Florida State

pittman71

All American
Sep 3, 2014
they are one of the worst coached teams I have ever seen, Clemson about to make an epic comeback

But they beat us!

Don't worry FSU was able to hire a coach for a sport they don't care much about, meet some affirmative action quota ( check the box) established by the genius's in the academic world????? As long as FSU football is ok they're ok!

Go Pitt!

This post was edited on 3/11 3:32 PM by goat123

This post was edited on 3/11 3:48 PM by goat123

Originally posted by pittman71:

they are one of the worst coached teams I have ever seen, Clemson about to make an epic comeback
Agree about worst.

Do you remember when he was at Miami and he didn't send his team back out on the floor on time after a time out. The ref gave us the ball and we scored with them watching from the sideline. He had the most stupid look on his face as if to say, we're we supposed to come back on the floor.

I've never thought much of Hamilton's coaching, but he is tied for the most wins in FSU history, and has the most wins of any coach at Miami. Which means he is better than all of the white coaches at either school - not bad for an affirmative action hire.

Franb posted on 3/11/2015...

I've never thought much of Hamilton's coaching, but he is tied for the most wins in FSU history, and has the most wins of any coach at Miami. Which means he is better than all of the white coaches at either school - not bad for an affirmative action hire.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kinda weak Franb two loser basketball programs Miami and FSU. Think football for both schools. Miami and FSU basketball were barely have a basketball pulse. Anyone even the FSU coach can succeed at that level - low bar.

The point set the bar higher FSU and get a real coach!

Go Pitt!

This post was edited on 3/11 5:53 PM by goat123

This post was edited on 3/11 6:03 PM by goat123

Seems to me it is harder to be the winningest coach at a school where your sport barely has a pulse because you have no history and little support.

You ought to know.....

that for some people a coach's (or player's) actual ability and their actual record and the situation at their school is far less important than the color of their skin.

Harve74 posted on 3/11/2015...

Seems to me it is harder to be the winningest coach at a school where your sport barely has a pulse because you have no history and little support.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Good point!

Set the bar high, hire a real coach who has exhibited accomplishment and pull the program up.

Rather than set a low bar, check off some compliance box and let the program languish!

Kinda sounds like whats happening all around this country. Set a really low bar so the lowest common denominator can move into positions they have no business being in!

Go Pitt!

So what was happening with those programs when they had white coaches - they were doing even worse. That was my point - you can't see reality even when it is black and white. What evidence do you have that FSU hired Hamilton because he was black? None. Why does PSU suck at hoops - they have had black and white coaches, and they all have been bad. Maybe this isn't about race.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT