ADVERTISEMENT

Logan Clouse transfers from Pitt to Franklin & Marshall

Why not? A guy who was on the team is no longer on the team. I can see why YOU might not be interested, but I can also see why someone else might be.

If minor stories don't merit a thread, who gets to decide what is a minor story? I mean it's a message board, aren't stories that most people would consider to be minor kind of the bread and butter?
This is a Pitt football message board. Any kid on the team deserves a thread if he makes news.

What pittguy81 isn't able to see is that the truth isn't positive or negative. It's simply the truth. The kid was on the team, and now he isn't. Nobody made any guesses as to why he isn't on the team but the guy you responded to.

Reactions: Mikefln
This is a Pitt football message board. Any kid on the team deserves a thread if he makes news.

What pittguy81 isn't able to see is that the truth isn't positive or negative. It's simply the truth. The kid was on the team, and now he isn't. Nobody made any guesses as to why he isn't on the team but the guy you responded to.
What you don't see is that you decry people that aren't being civil and then proceed to call me an idiot who lacks critical thinking skills....which I assure you is 180 from the truth.....simply because I thought you were trolling.

"I'm not trolling ..." would have been sufficient for most people. Cheers.

Plenty of time to tell the neighborhood kid to get off your lawn.........

Why not? A guy who was on the team is no longer on the team. I can see why YOU might not be interested, but I can also see why someone else might be.

If minor stories don't merit a thread, who gets to decide what is a minor story? I mean it's a message board, aren't stories that most people would consider to be minor kind of the bread and butter?
Is a guy who couldn't find the depth chart with a seeing eye dog worth a thread? Maybe to you he is. Who knows?

I've been a Pitt fan since I came to school in 1977. After the "Golden Years", I've seen plenty of "Pitt fans" trying to bury the team in backhanded fashion.

I guess your generation is used to everybody trolling. I still think it sucks.

Maybe in addition to mods we need an arbiter of thread merit. Is this thread merit worthy? Is that thread merit worthy?

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Joe the Panther Fan
Is a guy who couldn't find the depth chart with a seeing eye dog worth a thread? Maybe to you he is. Who knows?

I've been a Pitt fan since I came to school in 1977. After the "Golden Years", I've seen plenty of "Pitt fans" trying to bury the team in backhanded fashion.

I guess your generation is used to everybody trolling. I still think it sucks.
Maybe you’ve become over sensitive to it. I can’t imagine anyone else thought it was trolling. A member of the Pitt football team left and someone posted about it on a Pitt football message board. No more, no less.

What you don't see is that you decry people that aren't being civil and then proceed to call me an idiot who lacks critical thinking skills....which I assure you is 180 from the truth.....simply because I thought you were trolling.

"I'm not trolling ..." would have been sufficient for most people. Cheers.

Plenty of time to tell the neighborhood kid to get off your lawn.........
I’ve already told you; I didn’t think you thought I was trolling. I had no reason to.

You came off as trolling me. I don’t know how you can’t see that.

I have posted a link to a story of just about every kid who has joined or left Pitt’s program. It doesn’t matter where they come from, or where they go. It’s about a Pitt Panther player. I had no idea someone would think that was trolling. Nor should I have. You are the ONLY one who sees otherwise.

Last edited:
I guess your generation is used to everybody trolling.

You aren't that much older than I am, but I guess your generation is used to everyone looking for every possible slight, no matter how small, no matter how many rocks they have to turn over to find it?

Well, either that or you just overreacted to something that just isn't all that important. One or the other.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT