ADVERTISEMENT

Lost Recruits

What's your point psux butt kisser?

The nits have made this an art form.

What else should they do? An in house visit? Twist arms? Get arrested for being over zealous fans?

Yep, pretty much. As you can see, most of us are level-headed fans who realize that having a meltdown when a high school kid doesn't want to go to our school is pointless and pathetic.

The kid from CC is a big deal, not because of perceived playing time, but because the pedos were able to come into Pitt's backyard and get him. I don't wish him luck, I root for the kids who decide coming to Pitt is a better choice than going to a tarnished school.

At least Pitt fans don't say "we pulled his offer" and "he isn't Pitt material" and the other BS lines that UPS fans have made into an art form. Pitt fans mostly say too bad, wish him well, and move on. You know, actual class, instead of Nitter self-serving craps.

Brad, Pitt and Penn State have the same backyard. Its called Pennsylvania. We get some, they get some. They got more this year, but the fuss over Petrishen is ridiculous, and I said it before he made his decision.

Doesn't matter if it's 1,000,000 recruits to 0, Penn State is still the football program that shielded a child rapist to protect its program.

Penn State can beat Pitt by 1,000 points in 2016, but Penn State is still the football program that shielded a child rapist to protect its program.

Penn State can never lose a game and win every national championship from here to kingdom come, but Penn State is still the football program that shielded a child rapist to protect its program.

Ped St will always be well….Ped St. No escaping child rapes that occurred on campus and covered up to protect a sports team by people in charge

Originally posted by raleighpanther:
Brad, Pitt and Penn State have the same backyard. Its called Pennsylvania. We get some, they get some. They got more this year, but the fuss over Petrishen is ridiculous, and I said it before he made his decision.
Nope. Western PA is Pitt and will always be Pitt. Its our turf. And we need to DOMINATE it. If we can't, that's a sign of trouble. Chryst conceded it. Hopefully, Narduzzi can do better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT