ADVERTISEMENT

Lunardi update: Pitt #10 in St. Louis against #7 Cal

UPitt '89

Board of Trustee
Gold Member
Mar 14, 2002
I'll take it.

But Cal is an underrated team this year.

more of Lunardi's mental masturbation - it'll change at least 5 more times---if they don't win some games It won't matter

Yep. Its pretty straightforward for Pitt. 2-2 = NCAAT. 1-3 = NIT......unless that 1 win is over Duke.

Anything but that 8/9 game. First though after they lose to Duke, can they find the inner strength to not collapse like last year to even get in.

No excuse to not get in the tournament at least. Dixon can't let this team collapse two years in a row. His job should definitely start being in question if they do miss the tourney and collapse again.

If we lose to Duke, we are capable of beating both Techs. The question I have is the same one PittPoker has. I'm concerned for the team's overall attitude and focus to win a game. Neither VTech nor GT will be easy games on the road. Avoiding a collapse and their overall mindset is concerning. How will they react to another home loss if we lose to Duke?

No excuse to not get in the tournament at least. Dixon can't let this team collapse two years in a row. His job should definitely start being in question if they do miss the tourney and collapse again.

NO! Maybe in your mind, it is. But in reality, it isn't.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT