ADVERTISEMENT

Mac Brown with High Praise for Eli and Pitt

pittbb80

Chancellor
Oct 9, 2004
Said Eli is a special qb. Came out of nowhere and was fifth string at Bama. Said that tells you how good Bama is

He said the reason they went for all those fourth downs is because they didn’t think they could stop Pitts offense because Eli is that good. They made that decision coming into the game

Said Pitt is the best team they played by far

As an aside my wife got to know Mac when he was at ESPN. She said he’s a really good guy. You can see it in this interview.

Said Eli is a special qb. Came out of nowhere and was fifth string at Bama. Said that tells you how good Bama is

He said the reason they went for all those fourth downs is because they didn’t think they could stop Pitts offense because Eli is that good. They made that decision coming into the game

Said Pitt is the best team they played by far

As an aside my wife got to know Mac when he was at ESPN. She said he’s a really good guy. You can see it in this interview.

Might be one of the best losing coach pressers I have ever seen. Have never been a huge Mack Brown fan but he was honest and fair in his assessment. Wasnt snarky with ant of the questions

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT