ADVERTISEMENT

Man, the game plans have been brilliant

Definitely. Especially offensively. Defensively we look good period not just game plan

toss out the miss tackles and the D is getting pressure, holding the offense well. Offensively we are game managing and finding a way to move the ball.

We need a to or a big play to have a chance here, but valiant effort so far

Pickett actually executed the plan well too. And the pass protection was very good

Reactions: President Stache
toss out the miss tackles and the D is getting pressure, holding the offense well. Offensively we are game managing and finding a way to move the ball.

We need a to or a big play to have a chance here, but valiant effort so far

I hate how we already suffer the first games preparing for the psu game, but it was well planned for sure

Yeah but we knew that. Played better then we thought though
Pitt fans just astound me. If you want to get on pn for the fg try ok or the lack of butoffensive recruiting sure,but the game plans were great. Whipple has been here 6 months he was left with a QB who had one of the worst seasons in Pitt history, one ol and two wr. That's it. 4 returning starters.

Reactions: lilspainishflea
Pitt fans just astound me. If you want to get on pn for the fg try ok or the lack of butoffensive recruiting sure,but the game plans were great. Whipple has been here 6 months he was left with a QB who had one of the worst seasons in Pitt history, one ol and two wr. That's it. 4 returning starters.

Exactly he did a tremendous job today outside the goal line plays

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT