ADVERTISEMENT

Marcus Hooker

But...but...but....maybe he's a really good football player with really good instincts and athleticism, who might excel at the FBS level even if he doesn't have Deoin Sanders' 40 time. After all, brother Malik only ran a 4.6, and was just a 3 star recruit.

You don't know, I don't know--but I'll bet you $5 he gets a Pitt offer later this year.
Malik is 3 inches taller, has a bigger frame, is faster, and more athletic. Malik always had 5 star potential. He could have been a very good D1 basketball player.

Malik is 3 inches taller, has a bigger frame, is faster, and more athletic. Malik always had 5 star potential. He could have been a very good D1 basketball player.

Nobody is saying they are the same....but to think that Pitt has no room for Marcus...I don't agree.

But...but...but....maybe he's a really good football player with really good instincts and athleticism, who might excel at the FBS level even if he doesn't have Deoin Sanders' 40 time. After all, brother Malik only ran a 4.6, and was just a 3 star recruit.

You don't know, I don't know--but I'll bet you $5 he gets a Pitt offer later this year.
But the original bitch is why haven't they already offered. I don't think he is at that level yet.

Nobody is saying they are the same....but to think that Pitt has no room for Marcus...I don't agree.
According to 247 he has 5 offers. If he was 4-5 star material, then don't u think OSU, ND, PS, and Michigan would be all over him? He is talented, but it seems like he is a 3 star who got a bit of a bump because of his last name.

According to 247 he has 5 offers. If he was 4-5 star material, then don't u think OSU, ND, PS, and Michigan would be all over him? He is talented, but it seems like he is a 3 star who got a bit of a bump because of his last name.

So Pitt is too good for 3* players now?

Have you personally scouted and recruited the kid?

Ya that's what I do in my free time. Apparently you have as you don't feel he's worthy of a Pitt scholarship. I think Pitt is missing out here, just like I think they missed out on Kenny Robinson this year. Time will tell.

Ya that's what I do in my free time. Apparently you have as you don't feel he's worthy of a Pitt scholarship. I think Pitt is missing out here, just like I think they missed out on Kenny Robinson this year. Time will tell.
I never said he was not worthy. It is not my job to decide though. Weren't u just saying we are limited to 15 ships? If that is the case, then shouldn't we be more selective?

I never said he was not worthy. It is not my job to decide though. Weren't u just saying we are limited to 15 ships? If that is the case, then shouldn't we be more selective?

We'll probably have a class between 17-20 kids, so that is most likely why he doesn't have a ship in wave #1. I would be really suprised if he doesn't get one in wave #2 of ships. There's quite a few locals I am suprised did not get any, and Hooker stood out the most to me based upon multiple sites slapping a 4* on him.

The other names are David Green from Central...i've liked him for a few years now.
Kenny White from WA....really improved a lot over the past year.

On the other hand, I don't see it with Julian Major from Penn Hills. I would not offer him.

AGREE on all POINTS there!! The kids is a FOOTBALL player. Stick that 40 time up your ASS!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT