ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall Fan Questions

Parking on the "north shore" is expensive - $30 or more. Downtown garages are $6. North of Heinz Field near the National Aviary and community college you can catch a parking meter for $1 per hour... it's a 15 minute walk downhill to the ballpark. Check a map... the walk across the bridges is 15-30 minutes depending on how far away you are. The subway (T) is free from downtown and puts you right at the stadium....Food wise there is much to choose from downtown and in the area surrounding the stadium. I think the food inside HF is standard awful ballpark food. Woefully overpriced. I'd plan to eat beforehand or afterward. Good north side restaurants also on East Ohio Street (near Allegheny General Hospital)... downtown in Market Square or along Sixth Street. If you are coming in overnight, check out the Strip District on Saturday morning for breakfast.

Here is some advice that will save you time and money. Stay home and watch it on tv. We are going to destroy you.

Don't be a douche.

I find it refreshing to see civilized fans from the state of WV!
Now if we were to talk about that OTHER team in WV...well...that's a different story

LOL Destory??? Maybe you need to do some research before talk. Not saying we will beat Pitt or not but this game will be a lot closer than most Pitt fans think. Hopefully Marshall fans doesn't out number the Pitt fans on Gameday. We all know Pitt fans have a hard time finding the stadium once it's past Oct. 1st
Most Pitt fans think all games will be close-just our track record. If it's not close, I'll be surprised.

I expect a close game. Marshall fan should not be talking smack to Pitt fans. I used to live in West Virginia and can report with authority that there is literally nothing better about West Virginia than Pittsburgh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT