ADVERTISEMENT

Max brown absolutely sucks

I would play Dinucci more. Maybe let him play every third drive or more if Browne sucks next week.

If MacVittie were tge answer, he would be out there.

I don't get the disappointment with Browne. You knew what we were getting with him.

Let's keep our transfer QBs from this side of the Mississippi from now on. The west coast thing sucks.

Let's keep it positive here! If the coaches have confidence in Brown, then I can respect that! It's week 2 with a new coordinator, team, and fan base! Let's show some class here!

Let's keep it positive here! If the coaches have confidence in Brown, then I can respect that! It's week 2 with a new coordinator, team, and fan base! Let's show some class here!

Most time I trust Narduzzi, but I think he is showing a too loyal to a fault thing here in Browne.

And its gonna cost us

Browne was the guy PN wanted,he's going to play him over macvittie,it's Mac attack time but PN won't make the switch

Just play Macvittie,give him the experience he needs

Would love to see them give MacVittie a chance to show what he can do in a game.

He has great speed, height and arm strength. Unfortunatley, I suspect he does not get a shot unless the two ahead of him are unable to play.

Whoever the starter is, they'll need to throw the ball down field more. It's going to be a painful if we continue to play safe, game management style ball like this all season. Where's this great canon arm Browne supposedly has?

We threw the ball down the field much more last year- It's key that this team does more of it next week if they have any shot of winning.

Just play Macvittie,give him the experience he needs
Look I am pretty sure browne is the best QB on the roster right now, but if he isn't going to win you games he won't be here next year play one of the young QB's and prepare for next season when you have a chance to be good if you have a good QB.

Reactions: PittPanthers90
If it's MacV time why isn't he even the backup? He redshirted last year so something doesn't make sense to me or I'm missing something.

If it's MacV time why isn't he even the backup? He redshirted last year so something doesn't make sense to me or I'm missing something.

Next year will be his 3rd in the program, if he's sitting behind both DiNucci and Pickett I would be surprised if he wouldn't consider transferring. Way early to speculate on that, but his seeming lack of progress is a little disappointing.

We shouldn't pile on Max....we've had that convo on this board a million times about other players. But I was just kinda expecting a Tom Savage type talent that didn't have a chance to put it together somewhere else. He isnt.

The thing that Ben gives us is that he tries to win on every play. He competes and keeps plays alive. Max will dump the ball seemingly just to get the play over.

The question that remains with Ben, is does he have the skill set to win at this level. Or will more plays wind up like the last sack because he just doesn't have enough. Time will tell, but his will to compete is why a lot of us want to see more

Reactions: RHS14
We shouldn't pile on Max....we've had that convo on this board a million times about other players. But I was just kinda expecting a Tom Savage type talent that didn't have a chance to put it together somewhere else. He isnt.

The thing that Ben gives us is that he tries to win on every play. He competes and keeps plays alive. Max will dump the ball seemingly just to get the play over.

The question that remains with Ben, is does he have the skill set to win at this level. Or will more plays wind up like the last sack because he just doesn't have enough. Time will tell, but his will to compete is why a lot of us want to see more
thats the thing with Dinucci, to me he just doesn't have the physical talent to be really good. He might be average, maybe even better than browne, but I don't think he has the talent that Tmac or Picket have. I just thing Tmac is really raw and picket is a FR. From all accounts of those that have actually watched them Picket looked like the best QB. But I don't know if throwing a true FR in there is the answer. And while it may be a bit of a conspiracy theory I think part of Browne playing might be to keep Tmac from transfering. If Dinucci wins the job it will be really hard to unseat him, unless he is a total disaster.

Pittsburgh played well and the Pitt people at my tailgate were pleased on the defensive side. The offense has got to hand the Raines off to the back up. That back up is able to work the pocket more then the starter brown and us penn state fans were even complementing him on a couple of snaps. For only being a sophomore I would give that qb nkre snaps over sticky brown.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT