ADVERTISEMENT

Means ✌️

He was our best player on offense this season. You just didn't know it early on because the quarterbacking was historically ineffective. But it's clear to me that the camp hype was legit.

No idea what we'll do next year. Mumpfield and Johnson aren't #1 receivers, in my opinion.

He was our best player on offense this season. You just didn't know it early on because the quarterbacking was historically ineffective. But it's clear to me that the camp hype was legit.

No idea what we'll do next year. Mumpfield and Johnson aren't #1 receivers, in my opinion.
Yes he was the best weapon on O. If he didn’t have to play for Cig/with Jerk he would prob have had a 1000 yard season. Would have tried to find a way to pay him nice NIL $. Unlike Wayne who wouldn’t have improved his stock, Bub could get drafted late if he came back and had a year with better QB play.

Doubt he will get drafted but he has the speed, size etc that with a good camp hopefully he can make a practice squad. Easy kid to root for as he’s always smiling, positive and seemed like a great teammate/Pitt man.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a team took a flyer on him and six or seventh round. If he runs a 4.3 at the combine he will get drafted.

Reactions: 4upmc
I wouldn’t be surprised if a team took a flyer on him and six or seventh round. If he runs a 4.3 at the combine he will get drafted.
the best athlete for the Pitt O. Another year of film would help. But I can see a 4.3 plus an high vertical and a chance at Pitt pro day, doubt he gets combine invite.

I think the main reason why he is leaving is because if he has to trust Narduzzi to pick an offensive coordinator that will actually scheme him open, it probably doesn’t do too much for draft stock, even if he comes back.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT