ADVERTISEMENT

men soccer "pitted" tonight

Ghost of Champions Past

Prep
Gold Member
Sep 6, 2024
not much passion. Dominated the game but couldn't finish. But the biggest bonehead move was
let Sahmkow take the PK. All the talent on the team and he picks him. Now before you say he the
leading goal scorer, his goal are more grit than talent.

Stop. Cal got lucky early and packed it in the defensive zone the rest of the game.

Samkhow is the GUY for pk so there was never a consideration of another player. Cal goalie just had a hell of a night.

As I said elsewhere, this was exactly the kind of game that Americans point to as to why they hate soccer. Hat tip to Cal for winning the game, but that was super lame soccer

Stop. Cal got lucky early and packed it in the defensive zone the rest of the game.

Samkhow is the GUY for pk so there was never a consideration of another player. Cal goalie just had a hell of a night.

As I said elsewhere, this was exactly the kind of game that Americans point to as to why they hate soccer. Hat tip to Cal for winning the game, but that was super lame soccer
That wasn't luck that they scored, it was a bonehead play by the Goalie. Soccer 101, you never make a pass in the center of the goal.
He not only made the pass but it was a lazy one.

Sahmkow would never be my choice to take PK's, but I do like his play in front of the net.

I also think they took this team lightly. They looked nothing like the team that dominated Denver.

Reactions: noelr
That wasn't luck that they scored, it was a bonehead play by the Goalie. Soccer 101, you never make a pass in the center of the goal.
He not only made the pass but it was a lazy one.

Sahmkow would never be my choice to take PK's, but I do like his play in front of the net.

I also think they took this team lightly. They looked nothing like the team that dominated Denver.
the gk did it against jmu last year and almost did it twice this year. total defecation.

It’s easy to “Pitt” in soccer. It is what it is. Just have to win 5 straight when it counts.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT