ADVERTISEMENT

Mens Soccer

gary2

Athletic Director
Jul 21, 2001
Is Lefebvre still on the team?

Last edited:
There actually is a new roster published on the official Pitt site, which is early for Vidovich, and there is no LeFebvre on it.

There are 7 freshmen from Europe listed but no biographies on any of them. Also 2 local freshmen and one from Kansas. A total of 29 players, so I imagine Vidovich still is looking for a few more Europeans.

That's too bad - I thought he was a nice reserve defender. Tough, smart.

That said, I attended three of the Spring games and he didn't start any of them. In fact, they had Eben starting on defense for the few games I attended, which I thought was interesting.

I'm glad they've announced as many new additions as they did because I thought the offensive dynamism was lacking in the Spring games I saw.

Other than getting younger players game action, I don’t see any value or takeaways from spring soccer. And with Jay we know a massive overhaul comes every off season. Looking forward to this team rebounding from a bad year. Hope the new internationals bring some positive play.

Other than getting younger players game action, I don’t see any value or takeaways from spring soccer. And with Jay we know a massive overhaul comes every off season. Looking forward to this team rebounding from a bad year. Hope the new internationals bring some positive play.

Spring soccer doesnt mean a ton at Pitt. They reload every year, often with 1 year players. It seems they brought in some high level Euros again this season. Last season was a bit disappointing mostly because their Euro class was just "good" and not "great." Need more Loffelsend's, Noel's, Jacquesson's, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT