ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan St vs Indiana

TheSpecialSauce

Chancellor
Gold Member
Nov 15, 2019
These 2 teams are mediocre at best. 9 straight misses combined. Airball, bricks, missed layup. Bricklayers Union 59.

Big Pretend.

Reactions: gary2
It's unbelievable that Mich St isn't a bubble team. What have they done

Looking at their schedule... not much. Baylor and Illinois wins are obviously good. Butler, Indiana State, and Northwestern wins don't really do it for me. But the NET is 23, so they must be doing something the computers like.

Mich State will have 14 losses by next Sunday. And is currently considered a 9 seed.

FOH!! Schedule is one thing, but win some games.

Mich State will have 14 losses by next Sunday. And is currently considered a 9 seed.

It would be interesting to see what happens if they're 18-14, but I trust Indiana about as much as I trust X Johnson to get drafted after the season.

May have spoke to soon putting this L on the board for MSU. Indiana is real shaky. No wonder these two lost 25 times this year.

Yeah these analytics are flawed because they aren't putting enough emphasis on W's, just who you play. Secondly, it would be easy to factor in the performance over the last 2 months as a factor, but they don't. I don't want the best team in November who played some good teams, I want the better team now who play good teams.

Reactions: FireballZ
X gets the loose ball at the end of the game to seal the win for Indiana.

Yea I agree I watched that game and I’m not seeing where Mich St is better then Pitt and should be a mortal lock for the tournament. It’s complete bullshit.
Last year all we heard was how great the Big 12 was and then we end up facing Iowa State in the tournament. The vaunted Cyclones got whooped by our Panthers.

MSU is 18-13 and 10-10 in an average conference.
Pretty sad. Is the big 10 really that superior to the ACC?? 18-13 is pretty sad. They have that win against Baylor, that should not be enough to earn a bid. Can't wait to see how many the big 10 gets in. Can't wait to see how far the incredible Purdue Boilermakers go this year. They might actually pull sweet 16 depending on matchups, but I wouldn't put a pile of cash on it.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT