ADVERTISEMENT

Miller Light v Bud Light

Golfing in 95 degree weather, and after a Gatorade and 2 waters for hydration, an ice cold Bud Light tastes pretty good off the booze cart around #17.......
Not a light beer drinker by choice, but icey cold under those conditions..
.not too bad.

Dancing Gnome, Brew Gents, Hitchhiker, or Grist House or Cinderlands in Pittsburgh

Masthead in Cleveland

Hoof Hearted in Columbus

Miller Lite instantly gives me a headache, so I guess I’d have to choose Bud Light.

I’m a bit of a beer snob and recently got into an argument with a guy drinking Miller Lite. He called me a female cat for drinking a Double IPA. I asked him what his beer’s alcohol content was. He didn’t know. I said it was 4.2% and in a 12 ounce can vs my 9.2% in a 16 ounce can. He shut up.

Golfing in 95 degree weather, and after a Gatorade and 2 waters for hydration, an ice cold Bud Light tastes pretty good off the booze cart around #17.......
Not a light beer drinker by choice, but icey cold under those conditions..
.not too bad.
Well I would prefer a Miller Lite over a Bud, but yeah....in those situations reaching for a Guinness or a Double Creme Brulee Coffee Stout just doesn't make much sense.

Reactions: Pitt1975
Winner. Add Insurrection and Roundabout.
It's astonishing to see you making so much sense at times lately....

Sure hope you are wrong. But I doubt it.

Dancing Gnome, Brew Gents, Hitchhiker, or Grist House or Cinderlands in Pittsburgh

Masthead in Cleveland

Hoof Hearted in Columbus

Add Allegheny City Brewing on the North Side, and Abjuration Brewing in McKees Rocks.

And it’s hard to go wrong with East End.

I’ve been in San Diego ever since leaving Pittsburgh (over 15 years now), and have become a total beer snob due to the local craft brew scene. But if you like Miller Lite or Bud Lite more power to you. They’re refreshing and you can day drink with them without having to worry about functioning for the rest of the day. Gun to my head I’d pick Bud Lite but they’re both fine for what they are.

Miller Lite instantly gives me a headache, so I guess I’d have to choose Bud Light.

I’m a bit of a beer snob and recently got into an argument with a guy drinking Miller Lite. He called me a female cat for drinking a Double IPA. I asked him what his beer’s alcohol content was. He didn’t know. I said it was 4.2% and in a 12 ounce can vs my 9.2% in a 16 ounce can. He shut up.

What DIPA were you drinking?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT