ADVERTISEMENT

Minchey decomitts

What's the big deal? There are plenty of 2-stars still available. You guys get so worked up over these offers and rankings. I bet you didn't know that 5 out of every 234,567 2-stars end up being NFL draft picks. I have all the confidence in the world in Duzz identifying those five guys and beating out Army and Louisiana Monroe to bring them here.

H2P.

happy-dance-icegif-8.gif

Because the current QB can’t throw the ball.
That has nothing to do with it.

Narduzzi has literally said multiple times how much he wants to run the football. That's his philosophy, he would rather run the ball then throw it. This is a great offense to come to if your a RB, but not if your a QB.

He even criticized his previous OC for not running the ball even though that offense was breaking records and got Pitt an ACC champ.

Seriously, look at this offense. You throw the ball 288 times and ran it over 400. Its awful to watch, cant imagine what it is like to play in it as QB. Slovis will most likely leave to get the heck out of here. He was throwing 35-40x per game at USC and he comes here and isnt allowed to throw in this archaic offense.
He has 6 TD passes in 9 games.
Why would a recruit want to come here to throw 10 TDs in a year.

Seriously, look at this offense. You throw the ball 288 times and ran it over 400. Its awful to watch, cant imagine what it is like to play in it as QB. Slovis will most likely leave to get the heck out of here. He was throwing 35-40x per game at USC and he comes here and isnt allowed to throw in this archaic offense.
He has 6 TD passes in 9 games.
Why would a recruit want to come here to throw 10 TDs in a year.

Duzz made another comment this week about this Saturday basically being a running battle. Just madness. Things are starting to fall apart here. Heard a lot of us will not like what we see in the transfer portal after this season.

Reactions: 303vND
Pickett's year was an anomoly that we should have capitalized on with QB recruiting. Instead we doubled down on becoming nebraska of the 1990s.

I'd rather us try to be the Nebraska of the 90s. What we trying isn't that. We love the bunched sets and confusing our own players.

Reactions: Upg bobcat
I'm actually surprised it took this long ,probably the wr's are next

Looks like some Notre Dame fans are saying that a big reason for this was that he was excited about playing with the recruiting class ND is bringing in.

Very odd. I'm told on a daily basis by the Pom Pom Club that these rankings don't matter and serve just to entertain fans of bigger programs.

Oh well we had a spectacular year last year . Maybe in another 30 years pitt can deliver another great year for Pitt fans.
This offense is a mess and Cignetti is a yinzer run the ball dinosaur. Pitt had a great offense and decided screw it let’s run the ball and not be competitive.
Oh well this makes me all the more glad Pitt is spending money on victory heights on sports where Pitt can regularly win.

Kid probably watched some Pitt games and was like "WTF?"

Consistently lining up in those bunched sets on first and second downs, leading to mass confusion at times, and requiring a QB to process things faster than he is capable if doing, is not going to lead to success unless Pitt's OL can over power the opponent and we run all over them.

Unfortunately, Cignetti has the perfect excuse. That his offense takes several years to learn.

Top QBs want to be the center piece of an offense and they want weapons to throw to. Neither is the case a Pitt. I was looking forward to what Minchey could bring.

Reactions: Retired12
Why are we getting excited because some kid who doesn't know the meaning of the word commitment and a 3* prospect at that decided to decommit from Pitt? He's not worth the aggravation. Move on. We'll get a kid who is rated just as high somewhere else. Minchey is a meh prospect. He'll sit on the bench if he goes to somewhere like ND.

Reactions: Team_Pitt_Fan
Why are we getting excited because some kid who doesn't know the meaning of the word commitment and a 3* prospect at that decided to decommit from Pitt? He's not worth the aggravation. Move on. We'll get a kid who is rated just as high somewhere else. Minchey is a meh prospect. He'll sit on the bench if he goes to somewhere like ND.
He's a 4* now

You know lyke needs to step and do her job both major sports are a mess and she's at the helm she should've fired Capel last year and she should've never let duzz hire this dinosaur of an offensive cord

Double down on stupid

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT