ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell & Ness to design exclusive Pitt apparel line

I would make new uniforms that look like this:

1111944_Al_Alabama_Gold_and_Blue_600x.JPG

And then below that, in the finest print you can imagine, I would make it say "JK, I mean Pitt."

Might be able to fool at least one 5 star into coming here. Why not?

What are these? Clothing styles?
I would describe Mitchell & Ness as retro-styled sports clothing:
MN_10.jpg

If I had to guess, we’re about to get a very cool clothing line featuring jackets, hoodies/shirt, and hats that are inspired by the 80s Pitt brand and colors. Will likely see a few retro football and basketball jerseys as well.

I would describe Mitchell & Ness as retro-styled sports clothing:
MN_10.jpg

If I had to guess, we’re about to get a very cool clothing line featuring jackets, hoodies/shirt, and hats that are inspired by the 80s Pitt brand and colors. Will likely see a few retro football and basketball jerseys as well.
So like starter jackets?

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Need to bring back Steve Pederson so we can get back in with Aeropostale. What a visionary!
In hindsight, wouldn’t it have made more sense to strike a deal with American Eagle? Or maybe even DICK’s Sporting Goods (although DSG wasn’t a thing back then)? We should’ve at least partnered with a Pittsburgh retailer!

In hindsight, wouldn’t it have made more sense to strike a deal with American Eagle? Or maybe even DICK’s Sporting Goods (although DSG wasn’t a thing back then)? We should’ve at least partnered with a Pittsburgh retailer!

I think we did have a deal with American Eagle in the mid 2000s but I could be wrong.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Need to bring back Steve Pederson so we can get back in with Aeropostale. What a visionary!
I thought Aeropostale had some good stuff. I'm surprised that they didn't last longer. I preferred them over American Eagle.

I'm guessing Aeropostale never found their niche demographic like American Eagle did.

I remember Aeropostale having big sales in the Union during my years at Pitt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT