ADVERTISEMENT

More Deion and Narduzzi

I remember the time last season I came on here and told every single one of you that this guy was a fraud, and celebrated each humiliating loss. People baselessly called me a racist, bigot, and whatever other useless nonsense Liberals spew these days. Now look at it. I hate gloating, but I was 1000% right.

Some of you even shamelessly called Sanders a great motivator, a great coach, and even worse, some of you wouldn’t stop calling him “Coach Prime.” Now that your lips are off his dick, the aftertaste has to be disgusting.

Reactions: H2Ppanthers
I remember the time last season I came on here and told every single one of you that this guy was a fraud, and celebrated each humiliating loss. People baselessly called me a racist, bigot, and whatever other useless nonsense Liberals spew these days. Now look at it. I hate gloating, but I was 1000% right.

Some of you even shamelessly called Sanders a great motivator, a great coach, and even worse, some of you wouldn’t stop calling him “Coach Prime.” Now that your lips are off his dick, the aftertaste has to be disgusting.
Well, he did win one more game than Narduzzi last season, his first season at a totally decimated program. He has a pretty good shot at winning more games in his second year than Narduzzi this year, Nard’s 10th at Pitt. And Deion just took Narduzzi’s 2 best DLs from last season to help shore up one of the weakest parts of his team.

So tell us again who the big loser is here, and how right you are about everything.

Colorado is going to challenge for the B12 (low bar though I know) this year. They are in much better shape than we are.

Well to be fair people weren’t off base in calling you a racist for many other posts you made.

Colorado is in better shape only if you’re factoring in the rest of the Big 12.

They are not some super talented team. Deion isn’t responsible for that. That’s just the team he was given, and you can only increase the talent so much with two full recruiting classes.

But they also don’t have as high as of a mountain to climb. Because everybody in the Big 12 recruits outside of the Top 20. So you’re not looking up at a bunch of talented rosters.

But they still aren’t that good. Like I said, you can’t really blame him for that. Now his poor in-game coaching, you can blame him for.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
Well, he did win one more game than Narduzzi last season, his first season at a totally decimated program. He has a pretty good shot at winning more games in his second year than Narduzzi this year, Nard’s 10th at Pitt. And Deion just took Narduzzi’s 2 best DLs from last season to help shore up one of the weakest parts of his team.

So tell us again who the big loser is here, and how right you are about everything.
compared to Narduzzi, Sanders is Vince Lombardi. But, he decimated the by program himself. You can’t give him credit for that! Narduzzi and his staff will struggle to keep talented kids around, no doubt. I’m in no way whatsoever defending Narduzzi. But, let’s stop treating Sanders like he’s some great coach, he’s not. In the college football world, he’s a below average head coach who’s soft and thin skinned.

Truth is, there are a lot of losers these days. Deion is a blip in the sky that will soon disappear. PN is not capable of moving forward in this current landscape, for a lot of reasons, some of them not under his control. Regardless, neither of these guys are long-timers moving forward.

Remains to be seen but wouldn’t be shocked if Pitt has the better record

There is no scenario in the world where I want Jason Whitlock on my side.
He ain't wrong in this instance my brother. This just proves how much of a basket case coach Prime really is. If Jason Whitlock says you need help, you need freaking help!

Most places have Pitt at 5.5 and Colorado at 6 wins, both juiced rather heavily to the under. I will be surprised if either are bowl eligible.
Colorado will score points. The question is whether they can stop their opponents from scoring more.

I’m not sure I see 2024 Pitt scoring many points or stopping many teams from scoring a bunch. I mean, by any objective measure, the cupboard is pretty bare.

Colorado will score points. The question is whether they can stop their opponents from scoring more.

I’m not sure I see 2024 Pitt scoring many points or stopping many teams from scoring a bunch. I mean, by any objective measure, the cupboard is pretty bare.
We’ll also have to see if Sanders has made any strides as a game day coach in his second season at this level. Last year he made some horrible decisions in time management and down/distance that affected games. Definitely not Narduzzi’s strong suit either, but Sanders seemed particularly clueless on the sideline.

They are both loud mouth idiots who don't handle winning or losing.

But one guy is our idiot while the other isn't.

I also do believe Narduzzi cares about the kids he coaches while Sanders only cares about things Sanders.

compared to Narduzzi, Sanders is Vince Lombardi. But, he decimated the by program himself. You can’t give him credit for that! Narduzzi and his staff will struggle to keep talented kids around, no doubt. I’m in no way whatsoever defending Narduzzi. But, let’s stop treating Sanders like he’s some great coach, he’s not. In the college football world, he’s a below average head coach who’s soft and thin skinned.
How do you decimate a 1-11 program that no one watches into a 4-8 program that had millions of viewers?

Unless of course you mean decimate in the Roman sense, but he got rid of way more than 10% of his players.

• Haha
Reactions: FireballZ
We’ll also have to see if Sanders has made any strides as a game day coach in his second season at this level. Last year he made some horrible decisions in time management and down/distance that affected games. Definitely not Narduzzi’s strong suit either, but Sanders seemed particularly clueless on the sideline.

I dont think there has ever been a HC who is good at clock management. I have said for years, HC's should not be responsible for that. They should have some geeky intern standing next to the HC when there's under 3 minutes left telling him when he should call timeouts. HC's are totally inept at this.

Both of these guys (Duzz and Sanders) are ass clowns. Easier to ignore them and move on.

Deion isn’t gonna win many awards for strategic superiority. But he did have a really good OC last year. This year he has NFL retread Pat Shurmur as OC. They will apparently be going more pro-style. That should be interesting.

Reactions: cashisking884
This is a vanity project for Sanders. It's becoming obvious that he's only interested in showcasing his kid. This won't last and CU is going to be in much worse shape when he leaves town on a whim.
It would not be possible for the Buffs to be in worse shape than the program Deion inherited. The rest of your post may very well be spot on.

Move on From the childlike pettiness of two jackasses. Not the program.
How do you move on from the head coach of a team you root for? After all, he is the face of the program.

This is a vanity project for Sanders. It's becoming obvious that he's only interested in showcasing his kid. This won't last and CU is going to be in much worse shape when he leaves town on a whim.

are you saying Duzzi doesn't showcase players? because the QB situation was exactly that last year

How do you move on from the head coach of a team you root for? After all, he is the face of the program.

I'm still willing to give Pat a chance .. I'll obviously be in attendance this year. .. and agree with what you're saying .. hard to cheer for a team if you don't like the coach. That's where I'm at with the Steelers. I was a Coach T truther for a while .. but I'm beyond over him. The smugness .. drives me crazy. At least Duzzi won an ACC title recently .. Tomlin hasn't won shit recently and acts like he's the top dog.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT