ADVERTISEMENT

More Deion and Narduzzi

It would not be possible for the Buffs to be in worse shape than the program Deion inherited. The rest of your post may very well be spot on.

The team was really bad. Even with his poor coaching, anybody arguing he didn’t have a massive task ahead of him, and improved the team on the field, is just being dishonest.

But with the way he’s recruiting essentially just transfers, is it possible that the job is worse compared to before Deion?

You’re basically inheriting a team without scholarship players on it because they were all rentals anyway. That’s a hell of a position to want to take.

I thought there was a little too much talk about how Sanders took over a 1-11 team and turned it around. Here’s Colorado’s record in the 10 years before Deion:

2022 - 1-11
2021 - 4-8
2020 - 4-2
2019 - 5-7
2018 - 5-7
2017 - 5-7
2016 - 10-4
2015 - 4-9
2014 - 2-10
2013 - 4-8

Obviously that final season under the Karl Dorrell regime was an abomination and Sanders had a lot of work to do, but it’s a much easier job in the NIL era. That 1 win season everyone keeps talking about was an outlier, the Buffaloes record last year under Deion was pretty much what they’ve been doing for the last decade.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
Does Whitlock think diddy is gangster rap ?
Hell, snoop is so gangster he’s announcing Olympics .
Whereas Whitlock get fired from everywhere for being a raging twat
He’s Alluding to a performance earlier in the year by criminal and rapper bigXthaPlug He also led the teams walkout for their opener.

I think there was another pregame locker room concert for the team but not sure who it was.

Edit: lil Wayne, another criminal, also performed for the team and Shedeur opened for him prior to the season.

Last edited:
He’s Alluding to a performance earlier in the year by criminal and rapper bigXthaPlug He also led the teams walkout for their opener.

I think there was another pregame locker room concert for the team but not sure who it was.

Edit: lil Wayne, another criminal, also performed for the team and Shedeur opened for him prior to the season.
I'm trying to imagine what it's like to game prep with that circus going on.

what's the over / under on Diddy getting "epstein'd" before the end of october?

it is funny seeing all these entertainers scrubbing their twitter accounts though, rats scrambling off the sinking ship..
These elitist entertainment industry people are weirdos. Can’t say we didn’t already know this. I like when they tell us with their infinite wisdom what is best for us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT