ADVERTISEMENT

Most Embarrassing

rockypanther

Athletic Director
Gold Member
Aug 10, 2001
The most most embarrassing thing to me about that loss yesterday was not just the loss or the the big guy killing us on the ground. It was that Cuse thought so little of Narduzzi and our pathetic team yet told their quarterback to do a backflip during an offensive play. I don’t think I have ever seen that level of comedy and disrespect during a play. And there were so many other random weird ass plays that cuse made up and did it was almost like didn’t care if they won.

Yet with all that we didn’t even come close to winning. I think the players have lost respect for Narduzzi and have stopped trying. I have read more than once on here our QB’s joking around together at the end of games we weee losing on the sidelines. I also don’t think his stupid quote after that one game helped.

I also don’t know why in the world Barth, Kenny, or Hammond would return. Or some other of our contributors. And that leaves unproven talent all over. So we go to the transfer portal coming off a 2 win joke of a season to get what? Who is coming to our clown show led by this clown coaching staff.

Sorry for all the negativity. I waited to post but still have these feelings. I don’t think we bounce back soon. Good thing it’s basketball season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News