ADVERTISEMENT

MSOC: 3 Panthers named to the TDS preseason “Top XI Team”

It’s just incredible what Vidovich has built in a short amount of time here. Going from what Pitt soccer was to now having it potentially be a down year and still having two players projected as the best in the country at their position, and another guy as the second best in the country at his position. I hope the program breaks through and wins one - he’s more done enough to earn another ring.

It’s just incredible what Vidovich has built in a short amount of time here. Going from what Pitt soccer was to now having it potentially be a down year and still having two players projected as the best in the country at their position, and another guy as the second best in the country at his position. I hope the program breaks through and wins one - he’s more done enough to earn another ring.
They lost a lot so I still could see it being a "down year" meaning a middle to low seed NCAAT type team. Noel and Jacquesson are still 2 of the best. Mirkovic, I was surprised by but if they say so. I think Feitosa is going to have a big year.

I mean this team still can win a NC but they have a lower floor also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT