ADVERTISEMENT

MSOC Roster Adds

pittchagg

Head Coach
Gold Member
Mar 30, 2017
They’re starting to announce the midyear enrollees. Will post here. Experienced guys from successful programs - Grening scored 11 goals and was all-Sun Belt as a sophomore, and was preseason Sun Belt offensive player of the year last year. Svendby was a starting D on an NCAA qualifier, and Oliver was a highly touted high school recruit who will arrive with four years of eligibility.

Two (!) different Scandinavians named Casper.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
Dang, Grenig is a huge get. He is Kentucky's all-time leading scorer and I remember him playing against us in the Sweet 16 2 years ago. He scored against is in that game. I remember the homer Kentucky announcers made him out to be Messi or something to the point it was annoying. I remember watching it thinking this guy isnt that good, these guys are over the top. But now I'm glad he's on our side. If he isnt the #1 transfer out there, I dont know who is.

This team lacked that Kizza/Petkovic/Noel/Jacquesson type scorer last season. Grenig certainly fits that bill. I think maybe you may see Vidovich make more use of the portal and be less reliant on Europe since Europe is a bit risky. Last year, the Euros were underwhelming. But of course they hit gold in the past with Loeffelsend, Ordonez, Noel, Jacquesskn, etc

Dang, Grenig is a huge get. He is Kentucky's all-time leading scorer and I remember him playing against us in the Sweet 16 2 years ago. He scored against is in that game. I remember the homer Kentucky announcers made him out to be Messi or something to the point it was annoying. I remember watching it thinking this guy isnt that good, these guys are over the top. But now I'm glad he's on our side. If he isnt the #1 transfer out there, I dont know who is.

This team lacked that Kizza/Petkovic/Noel/Jacquesson type scorer last season. Grenig certainly fits that bill. I think maybe you may see Vidovich make more use of the portal and be less reliant on Europe since Europe is a bit risky. Last year, the Euros were underwhelming. But of course they hit gold in the past with Loeffelsend, Ordonez, Noel, Jacquesskn, etc
Holy cow, I remember that game. That’s him? Wow. Good call SMF.

Hope our backline gets shored up this off-season. We need a lot of help.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT