ADVERTISEMENT

My brain hearts......

Rutherford21

Walk-on
Jan 7, 2021
so lets go with an easy topic.......
That jagooff destroyed the steelers. Seriously... That Rooney is a dumb........
The rooney in charge now is a turd.

Last edited:
Reactions: joeydavid
Agree. An apparently nice man, a good person, but this Mr. Rooney has absolutely no football savvy. In a few years, we’ll qualify for a top 3 draft choice.

Art takes control in 2005 and says it is time for a Super Bowl win and the Steelers accomplish it. Two more appearances in five years sure made it appear this Rooney knew what he was doing. Last decade: three playoff wins, major underachievement, repeating the same crap at his offseason media briefing, an underwhelming coaching staff that never seems to be upgraded.

I have zero faith anymore.

Will Cain, former ESPN guy and now a Fox News guy, claimed in his podcast the Pitt fanbase was the 5th most tortured fan base because they never win when it counts. Makes more sense than the op!

Will Cain, former ESPN guy and now a Fox News guy, claimed in his podcast the Pitt fanbase was the 5th most tortured fan base because they never win when it counts. Makes more sense than the op!

Will Cain is an imbecile.

2 of the 3 professional teams in the city are among the most successful of all time. If they don't win when it counts, absolutely nobody does. The Pirates are a horror show, but luckily they play a sport that very few non-boomers care about.

Neither the OP nor the statement you posted make any sense, 0 isn't more than 0.

Reactions: Ski11585

2 of the 3 professional teams in the city are among the most successful of all time. If they don't win when it counts, absolutely nobody does. The Pirates are a horror show, but luckily they play a sport that very few non-boomers care about.

Neither the OP nor the statement you posted make any sense, 0 isn't more than 0.

Talking college here son, calm down. And Will Cain is pretty level headed in his analysis, at least from what I've seen. Pitt athletics haven't been on a championship trajectory in forever, and the fanbase is toxic. Just look at yourself.

Just to be clear, in case I ever want to use that word in conversation... is it pronounced "jag-oof" or "jago-off" ?

Talking college here son, calm down. And Will Cain is pretty level headed in his analysis, at least from what I've seen. Pitt athletics haven't been on a championship trajectory in forever, and the fanbase is toxic. Just look at yourself.
Will Cain plays an act that benefits his pocketbook. He’s an idiot.

Gee, wasn't his comment about PITT fans, not the pro teams? If so, it was pretty accurate.

"But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have"
That line always made my brain heart... I mean hurt. "Never did give nothing", does that mean gave something? "Didn't, didn't already have"? He didn't have it? Or didn't didn't have it, so he did have it?

That line always made my brain heart... I mean hurt. "Never did give nothing", does that mean gave something? "Didn't, didn't already have"? He didn't have it? Or didn't didn't have it, so he did have it?
Whoa! Slow down...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT