ADVERTISEMENT

My nephew called.

Pantherguy4

Freshman
Jan 22, 2017
West Mifflin
My 6 year old nephew called last night. He goes to a high school inWisconsin. He is an excellent wrestler and a top student. He told me how different his wrestling buddies treat his academic gifted friends than the academic gifted friends treat his wrestling buddies. His wrestling friends always tell my nephew Jake to bring along his academic buddies to get togethers, parties, etc. But Jake told me his academic buddies want nothing to do with the wrestling team, calling them dumb jocks and food geads. Told Jake not to worry about unTOld me the same thing happened to me in high school. I was a good wrestler and ranked fourth academically in my class. My wrestling buds were always more open to hanging with my academic buds than the other way around. Just a weird dynamuc. Told Jake to try to be friends with everybody, but if push comes to shove, hang with your wrestling team.

Reactions: lucac
Sorry, guys. My nephew is 16. Damn, it's tough getting old.

Guys here never cut someone a break! Wasn't too hard to assume you meant 16! But, I'd like to meet a precocious 6 year old able to compete in wrestling at the high school level.

Reactions: paschuler1970
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT