ADVERTISEMENT

My thoughts

pittguy81

Head Coach
Oct 28, 2005
Pitt will win 8 or more games this year.

James Franklin is a thin skinned dickhead and PSU fans are cloddish a$$hats.

Our play calling in the red zone sucked...2nd and goal from the 3 1/2 yd line...with Ollison running well and the OL doing work...we run a jet sweep to the sort side of the field?

Drop by Weah on the first long pass to stretch the field in the first Qtr hurt our balance. Chris Clark has a bad game. I hope he can live up to his billing, but he sucked with missed blocks and dropped passes.

Defense seems to be much improved, especially the secondary. The unit tackles better than they did during the last few years.

Brown has a strong arm but needs to drive his throws to take advantage of his skills...he can't ran at all.

I remain hopeful, but I'm eternally glass half full. when it comes to this team, a by- product of being at Pitt in the late 70's - early 80's. Always hoping for a return to glory.

Pitt will win 8 or more games this year.

James Franklin is a thin skinned dickhead and PSU fans are cloddish a$$hats.

Our play calling in the red zone sucked...2nd and goal from the 3 1/2 yd line...with Ollison running well and the OL doing work...we run a jet sweep to the sort side of the field?

Drop by Weah on the first long pass to stretch the field in the first Qtr hurt our balance. Chris Clark has a bad game. I hope he can live up to his billing, but he sucked with missed blocks and dropped passes.

Defense seems to be much improved, especially the secondary. The unit tackles better than they did during the last few years.

Brown has a strong arm but needs to drive his throws to take advantage of his skills...he can't ran at all.

I remain hopeful, but I'm eternally glass half full. when it comes to this team, a by- product of being at Pitt in the late 70's - early 80's. Always hoping for a return to glory.
I think Pitt loses to Okie St. Then we end up at 6-4 heading into our last 2 games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT