ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi must have started his spring meetings with players

Yeah, DeShields and Hayes were pissed they were listed as starters and told they'd be integral parts of the defense. "F that, we're going to the SEC" they were quoted as saying on the way out.

This guy is the biggest Narduzzi cheerleader. The team is dangerously close to Majors 2 levels and this dude thinks Narduzzi is some great coach because Covid got him an ACC Championship when Clemson was down.

Reactions: Ronnyp91
This guy is the biggest Narduzzi cheerleader. The team is dangerously close to Majors 2 levels and this dude thinks Narduzzi is some great coach because Covid got him an ACC Championship when Clemson was down.

I'm just hoping that the insinuation with this thread was in reference to CV transferring and not the other two guys. Because if he's somehow trying to suggest Narduzzi nudged two starters out, this would be impressive even for him.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Yeah, DeShields and Hayes were pissed they were listed as starters and told they'd be integral parts of the defense. "F that, we're going to the SEC" they were quoted as saying on the way out.
Hayes would not be starter by mid-season. Narduzzi may have told him that he needs to improve or that would be the case. He has been accused of taking plays off in the past and that can't happen as a starter.

DeShields will be missed. I liked him as a player.

Reactions: DGT1977
Hayes would not be starter by mid-season. Narduzzi may have told him that he needs to improve or that would be the case. He has been accused of taking plays off in the past and that can't happen as a starter.

Dude, Hayes was our highest-paid player. Just stop it.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
How is this majors II level the LB room is strong. Deshields will be missed liked him as a player. There is young talent there with Biles, Bass, Lovelace, Louis, George, Lindsey and others. It sucks to lose Deshields but again this is the situation college teams are in cause of NIL and the transfer portal.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
How is this majors II level the LB room is strong. Deshields will be missed liked him as a player. There is young talent there with Biles, Bass, Lovelace, Louis, George, Lindsey and others. It sucks to lose Deshields but again this is the situation college teams are in cause of NIL and the transfer portal.

3-9 last year
5-7 this year? Maybe 4-8?
Weaker schedules.

We bad. That's how.

3-9 last year
5-7 this year? Maybe 4-8?
Weaker schedules.

We bad. That's how.

Lots of young potential, but it really doesn't matter if they'll just be picked off eventually anyway.

OL - Baer, Holmes, Williams
RB - Goff
WR - Johnson, Monteiro, etc.

DL - Neal, Brewu, Edwards, Whittington, etc.
LB - Lovelace, Louis, Biles, Bass, Marcelin, Lindsey, etc.
S - Brookins, Anderson

But, yeah.... doesn't matter. As they put things on tape, they'll be tampered with and bought off our roster, basically.

Lots of young potential, but it really doesn't matter if they'll just be picked off eventually anyway.

OL - Baer, Holmes, Williams
RB - Goff
WR - Johnson, Monteiro, etc.

DL - Neal, Brewu, Edwards, Whittington, etc.
LB - Lovelace, Louis, Biles, Bass, Marcelin, Lindsey, etc.
S - Brookins, Anderson

But, yeah.... doesn't matter. As they put things on tape, they'll be tampered with and bought off our roster, basically.

I've only heard of about 4 of those players. If they couldn't get on the field last year, they arent that good

Yep--like most coaches he typically uses those spring meetings to run off his best and most experienced returning starters.

He said that this spring as well when asked to comment on Hayes.

Given this has happened after spring practice I’m leaning more towards Duzz sending a message and these guys not looking and or seeing their PT reduced by up and coming players

Reactions: NCPitt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT